Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Eastern Conference Finals: Toronto Raptors @ Milwaukee Bucks - Thursday May 23rd, 8:30pm ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    Biggest win in Franchise History until Saturday's game. Three Stars
    1. Kawhi
    2. Fred
    3. Raptors Defense
    Everyone played good (other than Green). Gasol had three or four huge plays late in the game (3, offensive board, block, forced MKE turnovers). Siakam covered the glass and scored. Lowry hit some timely shots. Powell and Ibaka were solid. FVV with a redemption game. And what can you say about Kawhi. He's just awesome.

Comment

• There was a moment in the 4th quarter where the Raps were down by 2... and I was thinking to myself.. man we're going to lose this. I was just going back in time and looking back at how we used to always seemed to get the short end of the stick in most games. Vince's miss. The Bosh/Bargnani years. The Ride N' Die turning into Lebronto. And even though Kawhi hit that game 7 buzzer.. I forgot for a moment who we had on our roster. I just always imagined a subpar team fighting hard to try and do the impossible. But then Kawhi hit a 3 from nowhere and we took the lead back. At that moment I knew we were going to win.

Masai Ujiri getting Kawhi Leonard last summer was bigger than I even thought imaginable at that time and I was stoked. We are seriously not worthy.

What a player. So reminiscent of Michael Jordan who I watched growing up any chance I could. And this guy plays on our fucking team.

We are up 3-2 in the Eastern Conference Bloody Finals going home for game 6. Wow! That arena is going to be lit. We are soooooo close to making our dreams come true.. a dream I never really ever thought would be possible. I am so fucking happy right now.

What a game!

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        Hahahah

That's a dangerous rapper! Drake is for soccer moms!
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Everyone played good (other than Green). Gasol had three or four huge plays late in the game (3, offensive board, block, forced MKE turnovers). Siakam covered the glass and scored. Lowry hit some timely shots. Powell and Ibaka were solid. FVV with a redemption game. And what can you say about Kawhi. He's just awesome.
          Siakams rebounding in the 4th was both unexpected and extremely important

Comment

• Bucks were 0.83 points per possession in the half court. That wins you about 15 games over the course of a season.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              We got one more to win Drake. Not in the finals yet.
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Bucks were 0.83 points per possession in the half court. That wins you about 15 games over the course of a season.
                Yeeessss - slow them down. Don't let them sit pretty:

OG is our king

Comment

• Comment

• so i bought my tickets for 430 dollars each ok 100 level (me and my best friend going)

right now cheapest seat in the 300 level for sat is 633 dollars... where i bought its 1200!!!!! I could nearly triple my profit if i wanna sell

BUT FUCK NO WE GOING TO THE FINALS AND ILL BE THERE LIVEEEEE

Comment

Bucks were 0.83 points per possession in the half court. That wins you about 15 games over the course of a season.
                      Vucevic sucks, embiid was sick, simmons was distracted, and giannis has had bad luck.

nothing to see here

Comment

Giannis is young and will no doubt get better, but at this point he is a transition player and is basically getting exposed in the half court.

Comment

• Playoff Lowry

Comment

• Saturday's Game 6 will need to see us step on the Bucks neck early and don't let them think they can get back into the game.

Comment

• oh...and i forgot.....Scraptor!!!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X