Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5, Eastern Conference Finals: Toronto Raptors @ Milwaukee Bucks - Thursday May 23rd, 8:30pm ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    One more win. The next game will be the toughest so far. Closeout games are damn hard. The Bucks will be looking for just the win to bring it home for a Game 7. Don't let them get any confidence. Remember, we haven't won anything yet.
    Absolutely, it ain't over till the fat lady sings. Game 6 will be interesting, but clesrly KL is right now the best player in the world. As good as my boy Giannis is, KL is just a complete player.

Comment

• Talk about Growth. In the past they probably wouldve lost one of the 2 at home & even if tied 2-2 no way I see them winning game 5.

Comment

• Raptors 2.5 pts favs to win Game 6. Bookies are really struggling to set correct odds for Raps-Bucks series LOL.

Comment

• The Raptors are now 3-0 with Kawhi on Giannis. The cream is rising to the top.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            The Raptors are now 3-0 with Kawhi on Giannis. The cream is rising to the top.
            Giannis is shook. There was one play where VanVleet locked him up 1-on-1 on a drive. lol. He's even missing his automatic finger rolls at the rim. His lack of jump shot and basic counters are getting exposed. He needs more experience. It's pretty clear now that a franchise player has to have a serviceable 3-pt shot. If Sixers were smart, they would try to sell high on Ben Simmons.

Comment

• Middleton is the guy I'm worried about for next game. He's a prime bounceback candidate.

Giannis will do Giannis things next game. The refs will likely continue to bail him out. Hopefully Kawhi continues to frustrate him.

Ben ​is only 22 years old. This is not his high water mark. He has plenty of time to develop a shot but it needs to begin this summer or its time for concern. Jason Kidd couldn't shoot either when he entered the league.

Comment

• Have to get in late, had to endure some idiots wanted to meet in a room and discuss the bottomline . Thus not able to watch the whole game but was able to catch up the few minutes of brilliance basketball from the Greatest Raptor of All Time in Kawhi Leonard.

Then Im all ready to get all the torture and whatever pain that goes with it from all the supporters of this coach and most especially Mr. Fred Van Vleet. What a redemption game. Hats off to him.

“””Im not afraid of the moment””” - stole this line from the GROAT

Comment

The Raptors are now 3-0 with Kawhi on Giannis. The cream is rising to the top.

Comment

• Comment

• Way to go Kyle!

Even more impressive however is Kawhi. Just needs 10 points to become the 3rd highest Raptors, in just one season. Crazy!

Comment

Middleton is the guy I'm worried about for next game. He's a prime bounceback candidate.

Giannis will do Giannis things next game. The refs will likely continue to bail him out. Hopefully Kawhi continues to frustrate him.

Ben ​is only 22 years old. This is not his high water mark. He has plenty of time to develop a shot but it needs to begin this summer or its time for concern. Jason Kidd couldn't shoot either when he entered the league.
                        Barkley made an interesting point. Putting Brogdon in the starting lineup takes a few touches and shots away from Middleton and weakens the Bucks' bench. He only took 9 shots last night.

Comment

• What a great game. I was sitting down in one spot on the couch refusing to move or change the way I was sitting. It was intense. My heart was beating faster than when I work out!

It was unfortunate that Gasol couldn't hit his shots earlier, but he hit a 3 when it counted, which is what matters. And then of course, Kawhi with that dagger 3! What a performer... I'm so glad that Kawhi Leonard is a Toronto Raptor.

After the 1st quarter and the 14 point deficit we had, I have to say I wasn't overly concerned the same way I was in game 2. I'm glad they chipped away and brought themselves back into the game and eventually won.

FVV - wow.

It's too bad Danny Green kept missing those good looks that he was set up for, and it's great that the team trusted him enough to keep trying to get him going. I still believe he will get going. It definitely isn't nerves. I know he can do it. I'm still thinking he's going to have a breakout game in game 6.

And that team defense. Great coverage on Giannis... great coverage on everyone (except maybe in the 1st quarter).

Let's go Raptors!!!

Comment

• this series is over guys... bucks are shook and they are going to play in a loud scotiabank arena with kawhi one win away from the finals.

you can see from body language Bucks know they cant beat the Raps now...the mojo they had all season is gone. Raps are on lockdown D and the Bucks have no answer. Kawhi on Giannis has been huge for the swing in this series.

Saturday be ready to be prepared for the first Raps trip to the finals ever! cant wait

Comment

• Can't be overly confident in game 6. Raptors blew Game 2 against Philly. We almost lost Game 3 against the Bucks and that was a do or die game (had to go to 2OT).

Bucks can throw up points in a hurry. I mean they were up 14 in the first really early on.. and then even when the Raps tied it, they went on some 10-0 run or something again. Have to take these guys seriously.

I'm hoping they are shook. But it's really hard to close out a team in the playoffs.

Raptors have to continue to do what's been successful though. Limit turnovers. Stop the Bucks in transition and force them to play a half court game. And make their open 3's.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Can't be overly confident in game 6. Raptors blew Game 2 against Philly. We almost lost Game 3 against the Bucks and that was a do or die game (had to go to 2OT).

Bucks can throw up points in a hurry. I mean they were up 14 in the first really early on.. and then even when the Raps tied it, they went on some 10-0 run or something again. Have to take these guys seriously.

I'm hoping they are shook. But it's really hard to close out a team in the playoffs.

Raptors have to continue to do what's been successful though. Limit turnovers. Stop the Bucks in transition and force them to play a half court game. And make their open 3's.
                                yeah it'll be tough. Hopefully they learned from Philly series.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X