Paul Millsap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JawsGT wrote: View Post
    I agree with this, but I wonder why you think Derozan would have more value around the league than Millsap? Millsap is a very versatile big man, a stretch 4 with a post game. I guess the SG position is thinner than the PF spot, but other than that I can't really think of a reason why Demar may be more valuable or would garner more interest from league GM's.
    The one thing that most GM's are in search of is a "Franchise player". Is Millsap a Franchise player? He's a very able PF who can make a significant contribution to a team but is by no means a Franchise player. Is Demar one? I guess the same can be said about him only he plays a different position. The difference though is that considering the upward strides Demar has made year after year. he show's more promise and potential of becoming a player who can carry a team on his shoulders than Millsap who has probably reached his ceiling. This IMO tips the scale in Demars favour and is therefore sought after more than Millsap. Does all this mean that he will one day be such a player? Time will tell but he show's more promise.
    Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
      I agree with this, but I wonder why you think Derozan would have more value around the league than Millsap? Millsap is a very versatile big man, a stretch 4 with a post game. I guess the SG position is thinner than the PF spot, but other than that I can't really think of a reason why Demar may be more valuable or would garner more interest from league GM's.
      demar is younger, im guessing that puts a lot of stock in gms minds
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
      X