Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 6, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Saturday May 25th 8:30pm ET SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Scaptor!!! Couldn’t post last night because I was able to make it to the game. It was louder and crazier than anyone could tell you it was. I just heard someone on the radio say “Raptors-Warriors” and it still doesn’t feel real. For everyone here who has been along this journey...congratulations
    Congrats on being there for a historic moment. Seeing the streets so crazy made me miss TO so bad.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post

The bold, in today's nba no less, is nothing short of extraordinary.

I agree with a lot of what you said, I think if they don't have Durant 100% this looks like a coin toss right now, which is of course great for the Raptors. They can totally take it.
    Love the energy and enthusiasm of Toronto / Canada after this win. Golden State - Raptors will be a close, competitive series. They do not (without Cousins, Durant) have a dominant centre / power forward like Orlando / Philly / Bucks. We will have the size advantage for a change.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Scaptor!!! Couldn’t post last night because I was able to make it to the game. It was louder and crazier than anyone could tell you it was. I just heard someone on the radio say “Raptors-Warriors” and it still doesn’t feel real. For everyone here who has been along this journey...congratulations

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Got like 4-5 hours of sleep last night.. still buzzing. The next 5 days are going to be so hard.
    I couldn't even sleep in bc of the adrenaline

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
    Scraptor, we need Finals GM 1 thread. Conference finals is so has been...
    I'm so confident about the Finals now, I think we can sweep them as long as they're without KD.
    Their defense hasn't been good this year the entire regular season and the playoffs. They made more shots than their opponents and that's it. And the opponents have been rather underwhelming defensively.
    The only team worth mentioning was the Rockets. The Rockets had the best def rating in the west at 107.5. But their offense relied too much on Harden who wasn't very efficient averaging basically 30 shots/game shooting 40%. Still that series went 6 games. And GSW still had KD for most of it.
    Raptors def rating is at an incredible 102 this postseason despite playing 2 rounds against the most explosive offensive teams in PHI and Bucks. GSW defensive rating? 110. Despite playing against teams that have struggled shooting the ball. Especially Portland.
    Raptors can exploit Curry by attacking him, forcing switches where he's constantly forced to defend either Kawhi or Pascal or Norman or even Lowry. Always attack Curry all night long. Make him play defense and put him in foul trouble. Make him work hard for his shots on the other end and the Warriors won't have an answer. We limit Curry or take him out of the game, the Warriors stand no chance. If the other guys beat us, so be it. But I don't see it happening in 4 games out of 7.
    Go Raptors!
    The bold, in today's nba no less, is nothing short of extraordinary.

I agree with a lot of what you said, I think if they don't have Durant 100% this looks like a coin toss right now, which is of course great for the Raptors. They can totally take it.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
    I'm so confident about the Finals now, I think we can sweep them as long as they're without KD.
    Their defense hasn't been good this year the entire regular season and the playoffs. They made more shots than their opponents and that's it. And the opponents have been rather underwhelming defensively.
    The only team worth mentioning was the Rockets. The Rockets had the best def rating in the west at 107.5. But their offense relied too much on Harden who wasn't very efficient averaging basically 30 shots/game shooting 40%. Still that series went 6 games. And GSW still had KD for most of it.
    Raptors def rating is at an incredible 102 this postseason despite playing 2 rounds against the most explosive offensive teams in PHI and Bucks. GSW defensive rating? 110. Despite playing against teams that have struggled shooting the ball. Especially Portland.
    Raptors can exploit Curry by attacking him, forcing switches where he's constantly forced to defend either Kawhi or Pascal or Norman or even Lowry. Always attack Curry all night long. Make him play defense and put him in foul trouble. Make him work hard for his shots on the other end and the Warriors won't have an answer. We limit Curry or take him out of the game, the Warriors stand no chance. If the other guys beat us, so be it. But I don't see it happening in 4 games out of 7.
    Go Raptors!
    Love the confidence but no team, is sweeping this finals imo. Get ready for a long hard series, the way it should be

Leave a comment:

• BadDinosaur
    replied
    Go Raptors!

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    I just checked the weather and it’s warmer in Toronto today and tomorrow than in LA.
    What a time to be alive.
    Go Raptors!
    I love that Kawhi will be here to finally experience warmer weather. Every little bit helps

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Got like 4-5 hours of sleep last night.. still buzzing. The next 5 days are going to be so hard.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    Kawhi is going to end up as probably the greatest Raptor after 1 season. Lol. RIP Carter & DeRozan.
    Probably? He already is.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Why 8:00 start in CA and 9:00 starts in Toronto? That's ridiculous
    8pm starts on Sundays

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    irgigi wrote: View Post
    At 3:20 left in second quarter score was MIL 41:32 TOR
    They added only +2 two (MIL 41:34 TOR), while they said they will be reviewing if it's 3 pointer.

But after the break they substracted -1 point more, making that Kawhi shot worth only one point in total.
    It was 50:44 at the end of Q2 and 50:43 after review...?

I mean one point lost in action and nobody noticed.. how can this happen what if TOR lost by one point?
    If I remember correctly they gave him a 2 initially. Some time shortly thereafter, they gave us another point and then at the halftime took away the point again, putting it back to a 2 pointer.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Why 8:00 start in CA and 9:00 starts in Toronto? That's ridiculous

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    I just checked the weather and it’s warmer in Toronto today and tomorrow than in LA.
    What a time to be alive.
    Go Raptors!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X