Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 6, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Saturday May 25th 8:30pm ET SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 6, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Saturday May 25th 8:30pm ET SN

STARTERS:

AT:

STARTERS:

NOTES:
    • In Game 5 Fred VanVleet set a Raptors record for most threes off the bench in a playoff game with 7. This is also tied for 3rd highest by any NBA player in a playoff game, bested only by Jason Terry with 9 in 2011 and JR Smith with 8 in 2015.
    • Fred was also a team-high +28 in 37 minutes in Game 5. Great job Fred and Nick Nurse.
    • Kawhi Leonard now has 7 playoff games of 35 points as a Raptor. This is as many as Vince Carter, DeMar DeRozan, and Chris Bosh combined.
    • Approximately 1.5 million vehicles are involved in accidents annually from hitting deer.
    • Anonymous Raptors staffer on Kawhi: "He's a God. His person comp. is God." @jlew1050
    • For anyone who didn't see this:

Shoutout to Fred VanVleet for being a goddamn beast in Game 5:

WINS REMAINING:

Great stuff Scraptor. Love the Stephen A bit.

Comment

I called the last three correctly and so I'll make it four in a row by saying the Raptors take the series 4-2. ​​​

Comment

Biggest Game in Franchise History
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Also it's nice to see SAS is finally coming to grip with his problem.

Comment

Calling it right now; there will be a flagrant foul in this game.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Question for you guys: I think someone pointed this out in Game 4 but wanted to see if anyone else caught it or if I'm imagining things: did Giannis look tired in the fourth quarter last night? A couple of plays stood out for me where I raised an eyebrow: the play where he just ran into Gasol and crumpled; a fade away he took that air-balled; the play where he rolled his ankle.

Comment

Scraptor you are amazing! You will lift the Danny Green curse in game 6.

Not to get ahead of myself but who doesnt feel better playing a Durantless Warrier team in the finals?

Comment

Scraptor! Lead is to the promise land!

Comment

The playoff numbers are stellar for Leonard. He is averaging 31.4 points, 8.4 rebounds, 3.6 assists and 1.5 steals and shooting 51.2 per cent from the field and 41.1 per cent on three-pointers. Durant is the only player close to matching those stats this postseason.

…He’s making his case for NBA’s best player, too.

“I know that I put the work in,” Leonard said. “I can live with the results because I’m having fun and I’m putting my all out on the floor.”

Comment

Comment

Comment

Keep it rolling, Scraptor.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                            Question for you guys: I think someone pointed this out in Game 4 but wanted to see if anyone else caught it or if I'm imagining things: did Giannis look tired in the fourth quarter last night? A couple of plays stood out for me where I raised an eyebrow: the play where he just ran into Gasol and crumpled; a fade away he took that air-balled; the play where he rolled his ankle.
                            I can imagine that going against our defense spear-headed by Kawhi isn't fun after 5 games
                            OG is our king

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X