Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 6, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Saturday May 25th 8:30pm ET SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    I called the last three correctly and so I'll make it four in a row by saying the Raptors take the series 4-2. ​​​
    The Raptors has started to believe in themselves. That they can come back from big leads on them. They trust each other, especially Skip's favourite #2. They know they are the more experienced, more mature team.
    Bucks on the other hand is now shook. They've never been in this position before.

I trust your call.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
      Question for you guys: I think someone pointed this out in Game 4 but wanted to see if anyone else caught it or if I'm imagining things: did Giannis look tired in the fourth quarter last night? A couple of plays stood out for me where I raised an eyebrow: the play where he just ran into Gasol and crumpled; a fade away he took that air-balled; the play where he rolled his ankle.
      I do not think he is tired, but I think he is forcing issues. There is a major flow in Giannis game, Giannis is not that integrated player like Lebron or Durant or Kwahi. Giannis is leaning on a couple of weapons, if you deprive him of using them, he will not find a different area to contribute in. When Kawhi is not scoring he finds other areas to contribute.

Comment

We gotta get pissed.

The end.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Also it's nice to see SAS is finally coming to grip with his problem.
          He's not really though. He's saying Kawhi and the Raps made him look that way (which is great!)

His main problem is that he's simply an idiot - it wasn't just us that made him look like one.

I'll take the props, tho!
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

For that Scream A Smith aka the black homer simpson clip... ... your going to the hall of fame.
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

People are now talking about instead of getting recruited why won't Kawhi recruit players to come to Toronto hahaha
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Please close this out now. Despite how well we are playing right now, I would not feel overly confident going back to Milwaukee for a Game 7
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                  Please close this out now. Despite how well we are playing right now, I would not feel overly confident going back to Milwaukee for a Game 7
                  yeah don't relax now

Comment

Right now, Bucks are in trouble, I mean the iron is hot, so , we only have one option : STRIKE.
                    Last edited by RaptorsVictim; Fri May 24, 2019, 06:17 PM.

Comment

when you get a chance to close things out on your home floor you need to make it happen. so far these playoffs, they've made it happen.

Comment

Thankfully we've been in stressful situation and this is not it

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Thankfully we've been in stressful situation and this is not it
                          Truth. That being said, given Toronto sports history this sure feels like a game 7.

Comment

I like Drake,
                            But for freaks sakes,
                            STOP making guarantees.!!!!##%%

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                              I like Drake,
                              But for freaks sakes,
                              STOP making guarantees.!!!!##%%
                              He jus had to say it. that fucking guy

Comment

We need to close this series out Sat. night. No way do I like the prospects of a Game 7 in MKE. The Raptors landed the first punch by being the first team to win on the road. They need to follow this up with a knock-out punch Game 6.

Comment

Working...
                                X