Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 6, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Saturday May 25th 8:30pm ET SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    I called the last three correctly and so I'll make it four in a row by saying the Raptors take the series 4-2. ​​​
    Oh shoot Apollo. I thought you were looking ahead to the Raptors/Warriors series.

See what I did there? :-)

Comment

Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
      Scraptor you are amazing! You will lift the Danny Green curse in game 6.

Not to get ahead of myself but who doesnt feel better playing a Durantless Warrier team in the finals?
      I would rather have Durant try to play and waste critical shots trying to get his game going. I feel the same way about Boogie who will be covered by Gasol.
      Last edited by Gonzz; Fri May 24, 2019, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Some fans could not control themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viA7ozQQPOc

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post
          I like Drake,
          But for freaks sakes,
          STOP making guarantees.!!!!##%%
          here i am feeling guilty of a potential jinx for having preliminary, hypothetical discussions with my pops about meeting him in either oakland or toronto (he's in ottawa, i'm in vancouver) to go a game as a fathers day thing before the series is over and our mascot's all in the media guaranteeing wins.

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post

I would rather have Durant try to play and waste critical shots trying to get his game going. I feel the same way about Boogie who will be covered by Gasol.
            I was just thinking one less stud to defend.

Comment

chris wrote: View Post

here i am feeling guilty of a potential jinx for having preliminary, hypothetical discussions with my pops about meeting him in either oakland or toronto (he's in ottawa, i'm in vancouver) to go a game as a fathers day thing before the series is over and our mascot's all in the media guaranteeing wins.
              It's funny coz Kawhi's even keel attitude is rubbing off on me.
              I no longer gets too excited unlike in the past.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                Question for you guys: I think someone pointed this out in Game 4 but wanted to see if anyone else caught it or if I'm imagining things: did Giannis look tired in the fourth quarter last night? A couple of plays stood out for me where I raised an eyebrow: the play where he just ran into Gasol and crumpled; a fade away he took that air-balled; the play where he rolled his ankle.
                He did look a bit tired but he was really flagging after the ankle.

On the other hand I was nervous about Kawhi's leg and he looked smoother than ever. Dude is truly a machine.

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                  I like Drake,
                  But for freaks sakes,
                  STOP making guarantees.!!!!##%%
                  I was feeling confident about Game 6 until he said that

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

He did look a bit tired but he was really flagging after the ankle.

On the other hand I was nervous about Kawhi's leg and he looked smoother than ever. Dude is truly a machine.
                    Giaanis was not winded. Gasol is a much heftier frame than Giannis and he is not going to knock him over like the Piston's Drummond. Also he rolled his ankle. Bud is taking heat for not calling a time out to allow Giannis to get his ankle right at that late time of the game. The man is only 24.

Comment

Be nice to see Pascal get back on track. He is struggling in the halfcourt offense against a set D. His corner 3's were not even close (one lucky bounce of the back iron. Overall he was 5 - 15 and 2 - 7 on 3. Also Gasol seems to be more accurate taking 3's at the spot at the top of the key vs the break. He was 1 - 4 from 3 last night. Unless Green finds his mojo, Fred and Norm will continue to use up his minutes.

Comment

Calling it now, the bucks are gonna get demolished tomorrow.

Comment

I'm gonna be a bit selfish, but I really don't want another close game. I want our Raps to strike hard right out of the gate. Demoralize the Bucks right from the start. I want them to give up early and I want a comfortable win, even a blowout. I want to watch the game stress-free and simply enjoy the spectacle knowing all well that we're already in the finals.

Go Raps!

Comment

BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                            I'm gonna be a bit selfish, but I really don't want another close game. I want our Raps to strike hard right out of the gate. Demoralize the Bucks right from the start. I want them to give up early and I want a comfortable win, even a blowout. I want to watch the game stress-free and simply enjoy the spectacle knowing all well that we're already in the finals.

Go Raps!
                            Dw we gonna run them outta town!

Comment

It's nice to be confident but let's be honest this a very good well coached with a superstar team. The Bucks ain't folding. They were the best team in NBA this year for a reason.They see they only have to win one game and boom were back there.

Raps just have to continue to be gritty & hit their shots. I see a very close game.

Comment

All hail Scraptor! All he does is win-win-win-win-win.

And here we are: 1 win away from 4 wins away.

Let's Go!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X