Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 6, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Saturday May 25th 8:30pm ET SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
    Not wrong to cry for joy.

On to the ultimate goal!!!!

KAWHI, thank you so much, man.
    You mean on the way to the ultimate goal. There's still road ahead.

Comment

• Just imagine how fucking salty casey is rn hahaha this is why you got fired you fucking bum
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Thank you Raptors! For making happiest man alive today
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Atetknooadpaa will play for the Raps one day
          Maybe when Aintwinningintoronto finally learns how to shoot.

Comment

• Gotta love the look on KLOE's face when he realized we had it. Pure joy. You earned it bro. We all did...nerves, pain, sweat, tears, years & years...and now its FINALS TIME BABY!!!!

ps...masai & the kawhi trade...talk about maximum risk payoff....just wow. Worth it in spades.

HE STAY!!!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

You mean on the way to the ultimate goal. There's still road ahead.
              Yes, mod.

Let's finish this!!!!

Comment

• congratulations guys, we've been through too much. This is soooo sweeeet.

Comment

• Wooohooo!!! That was a fantastic comeback, love this team!

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                    AWESOME! Now we gotta wait till Thursday...withdrawal symptoms...MKW lose 4 straight. Wow
                    I need the break! What a crazy ride. Looking forward to Thursday and these five days should get Kawhi back to 100%.

Comment

• This is the Raptors' 100th playoff game and they win with a score of 100. They gave 100% effort and my Raptors/Bucks series score is: 100.

Comment

• Love you all

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                          AWESOME! Now we gotta wait till Thursday...withdrawal symptoms...MKW lose 4 straight. Wow
                          Imagine losing four in a row in THIS situation after not even losing three in a row all season. Even though I'm still on a high; you've got to feel for them on some level.

Ultimately doesn't matter; Raptors are going to the freaking finals!
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I was so wrong to be skeptical of this team in the beginning.
                            You just can't take experience for granted.
                            You can't just take Kawhi for granted.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              This is the Raptors' 100th playoff game and they win with a score of 100. They gave 100% effort and my Raptors/Bucks series score is: 100.
                              illuminati confirmed

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X