Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 6, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Saturday May 25th 8:30pm ET SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

hahaha this shit is so cruel but it is what it is. Kawhi did his job and more. We have no right to complain.
    She deleted the video. Lol

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post

That person could literally be talking about anything?
      "He ain't gon' be there next year (laugh, laugh, laugh)." Damn...nice buzzkill lol

gotta laugh at the lakers fans posting it tho, thinking he's going there. To the Lebron shitshow?? Doubt it...

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post

That person could literally be talking about anything?
        Well apparently his sister deleted the video, maybe due to controversy, or she is attempting to hide something.

Comment

• Torassic1 wrote: View Post

Well apparently his sister deleted the video, maybe due to controversy, or she is attempting to hide something.

don't think about it. we'll worry about it when the time comes. Now just CELEBRATE!!!!
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

don't think about it. we'll worry about it when the time comes. Now just CELEBRATE!!!!
            Thanks! This helps and is somewhat relieving...not that I don't think it's possible he may leave, but it's not something I want to hear right now lol. I also initially didn't plan on worrying about it until the time comes.
            ​​​​​

Comment

• just wanted to say i love you all. i love everything right now.

Comment

• i dont love the current raptors nba finals gear thats for sale though. uglyyyyy.

Comment

• Toronto going crazy
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    That’s my motherfucking point guard!

Kyle Lowry Over Everything forever
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• It’s 1:30 here in Vancouver, I just finished watching the game on PVR and I am absolutely wired. This season has been incredible, and I can’t believe we are going to play in the goddamn NBA Finals!

Of course, I’m working Thursday night, so it’ll be another PVR game for me
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• At 3:20 left in second quarter score was MIL 41:32 TOR
                        They added only +2 two (MIL 41:34 TOR), while they said they will be reviewing if it's 3 pointer.

But after the break they substracted -1 point more, making that Kawhi shot worth only one point in total.
                        It was 50:44 at the end of Q2 and 50:43 after review...?

I mean one point lost in action and nobody noticed.. how can this happen what if TOR lost by one point?

Comment

• I just checked the weather and it’s warmer in Toronto today and tomorrow than in LA.
                          What a time to be alive.
                          Go Raptors!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Why 8:00 start in CA and 9:00 starts in Toronto? That's ridiculous

Comment

• irgigi wrote: View Post
                              At 3:20 left in second quarter score was MIL 41:32 TOR
                              They added only +2 two (MIL 41:34 TOR), while they said they will be reviewing if it's 3 pointer.

But after the break they substracted -1 point more, making that Kawhi shot worth only one point in total.
                              It was 50:44 at the end of Q2 and 50:43 after review...?

I mean one point lost in action and nobody noticed.. how can this happen what if TOR lost by one point?
                              If I remember correctly they gave him a 2 initially. Some time shortly thereafter, they gave us another point and then at the halftime took away the point again, putting it back to a 2 pointer.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Why 8:00 start in CA and 9:00 starts in Toronto? That's ridiculous
                                8pm starts on Sundays

Comment

Working...
                                X