Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 6, Eastern Conference Finals: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Saturday May 25th 8:30pm ET SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    That was such an unbelievable feeling. It was almost as incredible as the championship. Maybe more. For 24 years... but more like he last 7, 5he ECF seemed like he most unattainable thing. We didn’t even really think about the championship. It was more about getting there. Insane.
    At the time I honestly didn't care as much about the chip. We'd taken a huge step for the franchise and I just didn't want to be blown out to end it. Holy crap, we were going up against Curry Green, and Durant!

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    That was such an unbelievable feeling. It was almost as incredible as the championship. Maybe more. For 24 years... but more like he last 7, 5he ECF seemed like he most unattainable thing. We didn’t even really think about the championship. It was more about getting there. Insane.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    We did it!
    Even if they lose in the finals this has been epic

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Review after review after review really hurts the NBA game never mind the phantom and weak fouls.
    I want to be Commish

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Could they actually do it?

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    That dunk was a top 3 moment of the run

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Offensive rebounds can just be an issue or fight/heart/desire.
    There's no excuse for poor defensive rebounding
    Trying for ORebs vs the Bucks is risky because they are deadly in transition. Have to get all 5 guys back, set up the Giannis Wall and make them play slowed down half court offense.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Offensive rebounds can just be an issue or fight/heart/desire.
    There's no excuse for poor defensive rebounding

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Refs are making sure the Bucks get another game to advance for the finals matchup the NBA wants
    Last edited by G__Deane; Mon Apr 6th, 2020, 09:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Raps down 7 at the half

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Leo: "I really think that Danny Green is going to find himself offensively in this game"

Oh Leo

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Can the Raptors close out the series at home in 6? Bucks will be desperate - look to see if they can knock the Raptors off their game early

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    God what a game this was. Just a tough, stick around, grind it out win. Took their haymakers and kept swinging. The last two wins were very similar in that way. Just took their best punches and never got rattled, really brought out the value of the veterans on the team.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Don't know how accurate this is but Blake says, in his latest piece looking at the Raps' 26-3 run, that teams down 15pts with 14 minutes to go only win 7% of the time. That's insane that the Bucks had a 93% chance of winning at the point. Lawler's law wins again.
    7% is also the odds for coming back from being down 0-2... so if you multiply those two figures together, by my math you get.... one in a zillion.

So ... we did real good, essentially.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    I'm still sort of in disbelief that last night happened - part of me thinks it was all a dream, and Game 6 is/was tonight

Leave a comment:

Working...
X