Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Round 4: Raptors vs. Warriors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Round 4: Raptors vs. Warriors

We made it! Only 4 more wins to go! Let's make this a series to remember.

Lots of breaks between games (except between games 3 and 4). At this point we have no idea if or when KD, Cousins or even Iggy will be playing. Warriors have won 5 straight without KD and they have been playing like its 2015/2016.

Hopefully we get to see OG and McCaw. Danny needs to get out of his funk.. but most importantly we have Kawhi on our team.. and you know he's going to be ready

It's gonna be a ton o fun.
    Fans just need to remember that we're gonna lose a few before winning it all, we'll be down dbl digits a few times and sometimes early.
    Keep your shit together and don't give up on them mid-game.
    Try being positive!

Comment

What's Durant's status in this series?

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
        What's Durant's status in this series?
        Not much.. he's probably not going to be available for Game 1. Found this quote here:
        http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ors-better-him

The Warriors said Thursday that it is "unlikely" that Durant will be ready for Game 1 of the Finals on May 30 against either the Milwaukee Bucks or the Toronto Raptors. The Warriors remain vague on a target date for his return because Durant has yet to be cleared for on-court work, and nobody is certain how he'll respond once he clears the next hurdle in the rehab process.

Even so, Durant said he feels he is making progress on an injury that he admits is "worse" than those he has had in the past.

"I'm just taking it a second at a time," Durant said. "Every rep we do in the weight room, I just try to focus on that rep and not try to think too far down the line. 'Cause I don't really know too much about this injury. I'm leaving it the hands of the team doctors. I trust the direction they're trying to put me in."

Comment

leggoooooO!!

Comment

We playing with house money now!

Comment

Obviously gonna need to smother Steph and Klay out on the perimeter.

I'm looking forward to Steph v Kyle.

Comment

Fun highlight real and a very close game considering who we had at the time.

Funny enough, if Cousins and Durant are out, that warriors' starting 5 is remarkably similar to their current team.

Comment

Homecourt advantage in the Finals. This is going to be fun.
                  Kawhi Leonard is a Toronto Raptor

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                    Homecourt advantage in the Finals. This is going to be fun.

Comment

Funny, I was thinking it would be good to start on the road and not have the pressure to take the first 2. After either a 2nd or Heaven forbid, a first game loss, the bandwagon will get a lot lighter....for the 8th time this post season lol

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        Funny, I was thinking it would be good to start on the road and not have the pressure to take the first 2. After either a 2nd or Heaven forbid, a first game loss, the bandwagon will get a lot lighter....for the 8th time this post season lol
                        I take your point but it's still better to have home court, otherwise, you'd be trying to win game 6/7 in Oakland. Plus, not having to travel and winning last night sets us up good in terms of rest - Raps have had a way harder playoff run that GSW.

Comment

We have to capitalize on KD's absence. If we just look at starters, roughly:

Curry > Kyle
                          Klay > Danny
                          KD = Kawhi
                          Green = Pascal
                          Cousins (post-injury) < Gasol

Maybe Kawhi is a little better than KD and maybe Green is a little better than Pascal. But they have the overall talent advantage. KD being out tips the balance in our favour imo.

After that it's going to take fierce team D and a ton of guts to beat these jerks.

Comment

Should be a fun series. Will be interesting to see how Raps defense changes, first time the opposing teams star player doesnt try to live in the paint. Man Im excited.

Comment

Watched the Portland series and every time Warriors were in a bit of lull offensively, Draymond just put his head down and wreaked havoc in transition. It'll be very very important to stop him in transition.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                              X