No announcement yet.

Everything Round 4: Raptors vs. Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% he should be banned for life. That fan was lucky that that was Kyle Lowry. If that happened to someone like Dennis Rodman or Draymond Green, that fan probably would get his ass knocked out and Rodman for sure would get suspended. Malice at the Palace all over again. You don't want that.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

There is black and white rules for big events, because its a slippery slope. Can't do that. Can't throw things, etc.

If it was Steve the plumber in the upper bowl that somehow came in contact with a player, there would be no debate.
      There should be no debate either way. Those seats come with little fan code of conduct sleeves. Its common sense you don't push a performer and then curse them out no matter the venue but the NBA includes literature just in case.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        100% he should be banned for life. That fan was lucky that that was Kyle Lowry. If that happened to someone like Dennis Rodman or Draymond Green, that fan probably would get his ass knocked out and Rodman for sure would get suspended. Malice at the Palace all over again. You don't want that.
        Who doesn't want that all over again, that was awesome
        Lowry should have taken the dude's penny loafer off and beaten him with it a la Mike Milbury.

If it wasn't for the cash lost, those first 3 rows sitting right on the court should be gone for fan AND player safety. Move the cameramen back too so we don't get another Rodman incident.....

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

I'm just of the view that a lifetime ban from NBA is a massive overreaction, whether it's Steve the plumber or entitled ass hat venture capitalist. I also like to hear from the people involved before assembling the outrage mob to destroy everyone, as unpopular as that is in 2019.
          He shouldn't be allowed court side ever again. If this was some other venues the fan would be picking up his teeth off the floor. He's getting off easy.

Comment

• You can see it this video at :12 and then longer at :22 the aggressive lady and the guy with her yelling at lowry and shoving her finger, front row row fans are starting to form circle around Lowry and the ref.

I agree with T Rex, this is how something gets out of hand, fast
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Who doesn't want that all over again, that was awesome
              Lowry should have taken the dude's penny loafer off and beaten him with it a la Mike Milbury.

If it wasn't for the cash lost, those first 3 rows sitting right on the court should be gone for fan AND player safety. Move the cameramen back too so we don't get another Rodman incident.....
              Don't want to see Lowry suspended. Lowry was smart that he didn't do anything. But again, if that was Rodman, believe me, that fan would get his ass knocked out.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• LeBron summed it perfectly on IG.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                  LeBron summed it perfectly on IG.

Comment

• Damn between this and taco Tuesday, I love lebron now

Comment

• Another thing, beyond being rude and disrespectful it was also a bitch move because he knew there was no chance of Kyle retaliating given its the NBA Finals.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Another thing, beyond being rude and disrespectful it was also a bitch move because he knew there was no chance of Kyle retaliating given its the NBA Finals.
                        I don't think he put that much thought into it. Entitled, probably drunk, LOSING (important part of the equation), and had our teams most relentless pest fly into the crowd beside him.

Reacted.

Comment

• And another thing, the lady in yellow took that shot from Kyle like a ****ing CHAMP. She looked like Rocky Balboa springing back off the ropes after taking a nasty punch from Apollo Creed.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            I don't know.... banned for life. That seems over the top. It seems like these days if you do something wrong everyone wants to end your career, ban you, de-platform you forever, etc. I don't think it needs to go that far. The guy did something stupid and wrong but the consequence doesn't need to be banishment.

I think something along the lines of a personal and public apology and a donation to a charity of Lowry's choosing as amends and, as punishment, an agreement not attend any more Finals games this year would be sufficient and would be far more worthwhile than banning some guy from his team.

EDIT: Looks like GSW has already apologized and this guy won't be attending any more Finals games. Now all that's left is the fine.
                            Disagree. I don't think it's an overreaction. He should be banned for life.

Things could have gotten really ugly, really fast.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              And another thing, the lady in yellow took that shot from Kyle like a ****ing CHAMP. She looked like Rocky Balboa springing back off the ropes after taking a nasty punch from Apollo Creed.
                              She took a charge and hopped right back up. Lowry would be proud

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I don't think he put that much thought into it. Entitled, probably drunk, LOSING (important part of the equation), and had our teams most relentless pest fly into the crowd beside him.

Reacted.
                                Maybe but its fun to pile on him for his ungentlemanly behavior.

Comment

Working...
                                X