• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Pfft, bitch you don't know me ... I don't even have a back-yard. Lol
      But if you did.. your re-elect Liberal sign with the dog shit rubbed all over your candidates face .... would be in the back yard behind a tree where no one could see it...

“This copyrighted comment brought to you by the sole owner and proprietor of the Demographic Shift Anti Liberal League may not be retransmitted, reproduced, rebroadcast, or otherwise distributed or used in any form without the express written consent of Demographic Shift.” But I know this slut and he can be bought off easily with a beer on a sunny afternoon.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

But if you did.. your re-elect Liberal sign with the dog shit rubbed all over your candidates face .... would be in the back yard behind a tree where no one could see it...

“This copyrighted comment brought to you by the sole owner and proprietor of the Demographic Shift Anti Liberal League may not be retransmitted, reproduced, rebroadcast, or otherwise distributed or used in any form without the express written consent of Demographic Shift.” But I know this slut and he can be bought off easily with a beer on a sunny afternoon.
        LOL Always a pleasure Demo.

Related image

Comment

• Cineplex and MLSE Hosting FREE Raptors Viewing Parties at Theatres Coast-to-Coast as Canada's Team Enters the 2019 NBA Finals
          https://www.newswire.ca/news-release...851579790.html

This is nuts.. would rather watch at home but man this country is going crazy for Raptor ball.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

I assumed that the reference to low ratings is because if I remember correctly, Canadian viewership isn't counted as part of the ratings
            Well cause Toronto is in it, yes thats one local US market that isnt going to be all rushing to the TV (tho Milwaukee wasnt a huge market anyways, I think more casuals tune it for Kawhi and Canada then Giannis and Milwaukee).. I could only imagine if Toronto was in the US Market this series would be doing huge ratings.

It's sad cause we are in "Canada" we never get the respect we deserve... gotta win this series (Or be competitive at least) and try to keep Kawhi to get it.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              Cineplex and MLSE Hosting FREE Raptors Viewing Parties at Theatres Coast-to-Coast as Canada's Team Enters the 2019 NBA Finals

This is nuts.. would rather watch at home but man this country is going crazy for Raptor ball.
              It'll be jammed until the Raps lose their first game

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

I assumed that the reference to low ratings is because if I remember correctly, Canadian viewership isn't counted as part of the ratings
                This is exactly what I was referring to when I brought it up.

Comment

Cineplex and MLSE Hosting FREE Raptors Viewing Parties at Theatres Coast-to-Coast as Canada's Team Enters the 2019 NBA Finals

I have a Cineplex attached to my building ... this could be awesome. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

I have a Cineplex attached to my building ... this could be awesome. Lol
                    My first question is can I drink beer
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Anybody wondering if Lebron is doing OK in his first time off in 9 years? No? OK

Well, if you were, have no fear. Last night was taco tuesday!!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I just checked, and they're not doing it downtown really at all, so that's out the window for me, but my guess would be that if they have the VIP Cinema, then beer should absolutely be allowed, considering that having beers brought to your seat at the movies is one of the single greatest achievements in our lifetime.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I always sneak one into the movies, why not a Raps game there?

Comment

• More Guillermo for yall. Lol @ the gasol part

Comment

So of course they aren't doing it on PEI. Always miss out on the good things.

Comment

• So we know Bosh and McGrady are in Toronto. Think there is anything sentimental planned before the first finals game in Canada tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X