Everything Round 4: Raptors vs. Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I think it's darn near impossible for him to leave now. This team will only be stronger next year. The Warriors have nowhere to go but down. In the East both the Bucks, 76ers and Celtics are about to see some possibly drastic changes. The table is set for a chip and to then be weighted as a favorite to return to the finals next year for the title defense.
    Agreed. Houston wants to retool on the west as well.

But I wonder where Durant goes.

Comment

• suspenders wrote: View Post

Agreed. Houston wants to retool on the west as well.

But I wonder where Durant goes.
      If the Warriors lose, he's staying.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

If the Warriors lose, he's staying.
        Then Klay leaves?

Comment

• suspenders wrote: View Post

Then Klay leaves?
          Draymond
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comes to the Raptors to beat KD in his never ending feud with him. haha

Comment

• There's been some speculation in the media about what the Raptors' approach would be if Kawhi leaves.

If we put the shoe on the other foot - what do the Warriors do if, say, Durant goes to New York/Brooklyn, and/or Klay heads to the Lakers? Do they entertain the possibility of trading Curry to accelerate a rebuild?

Comment

Draymond
                He strikes me as a guy who would fall off pretty badly outside of this system with all these stars around him. He has no pressure.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                  There's been some speculation in the media about what the Raptors' approach would be if Kawhi leaves.

If we put the shoe on the other foot - what do the Warriors do if, say, Durant goes to New York/Brooklyn, and/or Klay heads to the Lakers? Do they entertain the possibility of trading Curry to accelerate a rebuild?
                  Klay already stated he's staying in San Fran.

Comment

There's been some speculation in the media about what the Raptors' approach would be if Kawhi leaves.

Curry is the Warriors Kobe Bryant. He's not going anywhere. He'll retire a Warrior.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Draymond
                      draymond isn't a free agent until next year...

Comment

I mean I think we have our pick next year so you can go in several directions... you could try to trade lowry to the suns or even FVV to the suns for the 6th pick.....

You could trade ibaka as an expiring i'd hold on to Gasol but you could trade him too... or you could just roll it back without kawhi and let OG develop and then hit free agency next year. i'd try to collect assets for the next championship run if possible by trading guys like Ibaka and Gasol if Kawhi doesn't come back.

Other then that the start of your core is already set with FVV being a middling starting point guard.... OG siakam.... I suppose you could try to re up green but if we go in that direction i dont know if you want to do that.

I am sure there are other players that I cant think of right now but we have guys to work with. LOL we could trade back for JV to make everyone happy.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Klay already stated he's staying in San Fran.
                          i dont see KD re-upping. I see him leaving most likely... i dont know if he goes to the knicks.. I could see him going to the clippers... i could also see him going to the nets. Lakers get jimmy is my guess.

Klay will stay and so will draymond. No one will pay draymond what he wants outside them.... and he is most valuable to them.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I mean I think we have our pick next year so you can go in several directions... you could try to trade lowry to the suns or even FVV to the suns for the 6th pick.....

You could trade ibaka as an expiring i'd hold on to Gasol but you could trade him too... or you could just roll it back without kawhi and let OG develop and then hit free agency next year. i'd try to collect assets for the next championship run if possible by trading guys like Ibaka and Gasol if Kawhi doesn't come back.

Other then that the start of your core is already set with FVV being a middling starting point guard.... OG siakam.... I suppose you could try to re up green but if we go in that direction i dont know if you want to do that.

I am sure there are other players that I cant think of right now but we have guys to work with. LOL we could trade back for JV to make everyone happy.
                            I hope we can somehow trade for that promising Canadian kid with a long surname that Doc Rivers loves to death.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

i dont see KD re-upping. I see him leaving most likely... i dont know if he goes to the knicks.. I could see him going to the clippers... i could also see him going to the nets. Lakers get jimmy is my guess.

Klay will stay and so will draymond. No one will pay draymond what he wants outside them.... and he is most valuable to them.
                              I don't think Durant goes to the Clips cause he'd have to share LA with Lebron. KD wants to be the face of the franchise and #1 celebrity. That's why NY makes so much sense. Nets or Knicks.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

I don't think Durant goes to the Clips cause he'd have to share LA with Lebron. KD wants to be the face of the franchise and #1 celebrity. That's why NY makes so much sense. Nets or Knicks.
                                I would say Nets coz
                                - James Dolan
                                - Nets already good, Knicks is trash
                                - less pressure in NJ
                                - Kyrie

Comment

Working...
                                X