Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1, NBA FINALS: Golden State Warriors @ Toronto Raptors - Thursday May 30th, 9pm ET ABC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kawhi and Nick ftw

Comment

Some of these are GOLD:

Comment

Kyle Lowry has a legitimate shot at hoisting the larry o'brien trophy. Say that to me 7(?) years ago and I wouldve laughed in your face.

Comment

Unbelievable or wait...It's believable because we are damn good team!!! The Warriors are beatable no matter who suits up for them i.e. Cousins, Durant etc..

Comment

Got chills. Nicely done Scraps!

Let’s come out strong Thursday!!!

LETS TAKE THIS THING

Comment

Can we also talk about how Fred is 14 for his last 17 from Deep?! Like what the hell is that?! That is ridiculous.

Comment

Congrats Nick Nurse

play for two championships this year.

The Toronto Raptors bench boss will be the head coach of Team Canada this summer at the FIBA Basketball World Cup in China, sources told Peter Yannopoulos of RDS

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                  Can we also talk about how Fred is 14 for his last 17 from Deep?! Like what the hell is that?! That is ridiculous.
                  Regression to the mean...he is now shooting 37.9% from 3 for the playoffs. Prior to his fantastic run he was shooting below 20% or the Mendoza line.

Comment

Epic thread!! And that's not just because you used the Warriors clip that I hoped you would. I think I still have some Freudian fear of glass bottles from that scene. And then "never tell me the odds". Epic. We can do this. Let's get it done. Go Raps!

Comment

Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                      Congrats Nick Nurse

play for two championships this year.

The Toronto Raptors bench boss will be the head coach of Team Canada this summer at the FIBA Basketball World Cup in China, sources told Peter Yannopoulos of RDS
                      That's interesting...

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                        Thank you, Fred Jr.

Comment

We really lost first two and then swept Bucks...bruh not even in my wildest dreams
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

come on Danny ...come alive

Comment

Was at the game last night... again truly privileged to be there. I saw the Kawhi shot in game 7 last series and then saw the bucks eliminated and see Eastern Conference Finals was amazing!! Raptors after the game walked around the 100 level with the trophy with everyone around them and that was fricking amazing!!! Almost got to touch Kawhi as he was 2 people away from me but man what a moment!!

Street scene was nuts! I didnt venture into other parts of Toronto as I got out of the arena, partied for an hour with the people outside the arena and then drove home...but i heard it was a scene all night

Next stop is the finals... everyone writing off the Raps.. but if the D comes along I think they got a shot. Kawhi is going to neutralize one of Curry or Thompson... I assume Thompson or Green on Kawhi.

Gonna be a series for sure!!

Comment

Last time Kawhi faced these guys in the playoffs they sent their resident goon at him to take him out of the series after it was clear Kawhi was going God-mode on them and that their dynasty was about to fall.

Fuck these assholes.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Like... Canadian-winter cold.

Comment

Working...
                                X