Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1, NBA FINALS: Golden State Warriors @ Toronto Raptors - Thursday May 30th, 9pm ET ABC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey wrote: View Post
    Can we also talk about how Fred is 14 for his last 17 from Deep?! Like what the hell is that?! That is ridiculous.
    He's picking up Danny's slack.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      Last time Kawhi faced these guys in the playoffs they sent their resident goon at him to take him out of the series after it was clear Kawhi was going God-mode on them and that their dynasty was about to fall.

Fuck these assholes.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Like... Canadian-winter cold.
      Unfortunately they still have resident nutkicker Draymond Green. I'd bet money he and Serge tangle this series. And I hope Serge lays him the fuck out.

Comment

We got one thing Warriors don't have: Scraptor. As long as he's making threads, we got a shot.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

Unfortunately they still have resident nutkicker Draymond Green. I'd bet money he and Serge tangle this series. And I hope Serge lays him the fuck out.
          Serge is gonna need to channel that famous restraint of his...

Comment

I dont understand why people are counting out the Raptors. Gsw has not faced any defense like the raptors and if KD doesent comeback we can take them just have siakam on donkey and let green and Leonard guard the splash bros. Golden state is vulnerable wothout kd.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
              I hope the crowd has the same energy and enthusiasm from last game. Really want to land the first punch this series
              I feel like were going to get the return of the types of crowds we had in that nets series that started this whole era of raptors basketball
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post

He's picking up Danny's slack.
                Immagin if he keeps shooting as he is doing and Green comes to life again, Oh, man, that would be sweet.

Comment

While the players have to put in the work, we fans can also focus our thoughts and mental energy positively towards this team, and help propel them towards the ultimate goal. Let's do this !!

Comment

Torassic1 wrote: View Post
                    While the players have to put in the work, we fans can also focus our thoughts and mental energy positively towards this team, and help propel them towards the ultimate goal. Let's do this !!
                    I think Kawhi has taught me to be a better person as well. I strive to be more even keeled now and not get shaken by events. Kawhi is stoicism at it's best.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Kash_ville wrote: View Post
                      I dont understand why people are counting out the Raptors. Gsw has not faced any defense like the raptors and if KD doesent comeback we can take them just have siakam on donkey and let green and Leonard guard the splash bros. Golden state is vulnerable wothout kd.
                      And how are they gonna defend us?
                      Our PGs will exploit Steph's 'defense'.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post

I think Kawhi has taught me to be a better person as well. I strive to be more even keeled now and not get shaken by events. Kawhi is stoicism at it's best.
                        Kawhi "Marcus Aurelius" Leonard

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I feel like were going to get the return of the types of crowds we had in that nets series that started this whole era of raptors basketball
                          Very true. I remember having the bittersweet thought in real time, as those playoffs were going on, that we should enjoy it because the fanbase would never be as naive (not in a bad way). Not to go down the road of feeling something for the first time but that was it. Until now. First trip to the finals is like that all over again.

Comment

Ready for Game Day!

Comment

Kash_ville wrote: View Post
                              No one should be counting out the Raptors. But those saying the Raptors sweep or will have an easy series are equally delusional. Raps have a shot are are far from the favourites.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                                I hope the crowd has the same energy and enthusiasm from last game. Really want to land the first punch this series
                                Me too. But my bet is that the crowd will be electric at tipoff, then beginning of second half, flat as a pancake, with no one on their seats. Which sucks because the 3rd is usually when GSW come out breathing fire.

We need every advantage we can to pull this off, and the crowd is one of them (a huge one). We worked hard to get HCA on the finals, it'd be really nice to see the crowd into it wire to wire.

Comment

Working...
                                X