Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1, NBA FINALS: Golden State Warriors @ Toronto Raptors - Thursday May 30th, 9pm ET ABC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

3 - 0. Let's start a Fund Me page to send sanyo to game 2. We need to win that contest to protect home court!
    Eff that, it sounds like he’s doing just fine. Start one for my broke-ass!

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
      Watching the game on tv, the arena seemed somewhat quiet. For folks that attended, what was the atmosphere like? Im sure it was great, but seemed way to quiet for the situation.
      Really? I thought it sounded loud as fuck
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Eff that, it sounds like he’s doing just fine. Start one for my broke-ass!
        but do the raptors win when you attend? at least my record is proven

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
          Watching the game on tv, the arena seemed somewhat quiet. For folks that attended, what was the atmosphere like? Im sure it was great, but seemed way to quiet for the situation.
          extremely loud! i mean realistically you cant be super loud for 48 mins, you will have cool down as well.

but overall very loud.

tho i will still say nothing will top how loud it was when kawhi made the game 7 philly shot - i was there live and that will be a moment i will never forget and that single moment alone will never be louder likely ever again.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

OK the first time I was really happy for you. Now I'm all like

HAAHAH i just picked really good games to attend... i mean lets be real you didnt want the raps to lose in those situations either lol

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

but do the raptors win when you attend? at least my record is proven
              What about other sports? I saw the Seahawks beat the 49ers in the NFC championship on the way to a superbowl! Ive got good luck against Californians! Pick me pick me!

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

What about other sports? I saw the Seahawks beat the 49ers in the NFC championship on the way to a superbowl! Ive got good luck against Californians! Pick me pick me!
                no this is basketball...different magic...you should attend bills games

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

no this is basketball...different magic...you should attend bills games
                  Fuck, aint nobody lucky enough to help the Bills

Comment

• Random question about the new forum: What's the orange bar below your user name mean? Looks like a "life" bar on a video game character or something. Some are full but some look low/weak (like Claw Reborn's one for example). I know it's not number of posts or join date because that's stated below and it doesn't correlate with the number of "orange bars" the user has.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                      Random question about the new forum: What's the orange bar below your user name mean? Looks like a "life" bar on a video game character or something. Some are full but some look low/weak (like Claw Reborn's one for example). I know it's not number of posts or join date because that's stated below and it doesn't correlate with the number of "orange bars" the user has.
                      Those are your advanced stats. Claw reborn is the ricky Davis of rr, maybe reggie Jackson of pistons fame if I'm feeling generous
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Those are your advanced stats. Claw reborn is the ricky Davis of rr, maybe reggie Jackson of pistons fame if I'm feeling generous
                        So DeRozan is better than him then. Makes sense.

Comment

how to spot a casual:

"can't believe they traded Derozan"
                          One of my old coworkers didn't believe me when I said Kawhi was better than DeMar when the trade happened. Like what?
                          OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post

One of my old coworkers didn't believe me when I said Kawhi was better than DeMar when the trade happened. Like what?
                            I literally had that conversation with coworkers for such a long time after the trade initially. I then had to explain why it was Demar. You also wouldn't guess who's jersey this guy came to work in on Game 1.

While I don't really have an issue with people like that; I have this one scene that completely replays in my head each time:
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                              Back when the Raptors started making the playoffs, I had a silly thought: wouldn't it be great if the Raptors were still playing basketball around my birthday. Every year I thought it would be cool. But never came close to happening. Now I've just watched the Raptors win their first NBA finals game on my birthday. Feels pretty good.
                              The seventh game, if it happens, will be on Father's day and my daughters birthday. She was raised on Raptors. We would watch the games together once they got onto TV. So I'm throwing that JuJu into the ring. Daughters birthday, Fathers Day and love of Raptors all in one big package. Should be enough to make it a 6 game series and allow us to celebrate the win a couple of days later.

Comment

• Emergency wards across the country will be on high alert for all the heart attacks waiting to happen if this series goes seven.....

Comment

Working...
                                X