Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1, NBA FINALS: Golden State Warriors @ Toronto Raptors - Thursday May 30th, 9pm ET ABC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    If Milwaukee have been in this position do u think the Scribes wouldve picked them?
    well we beat them handily.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

We're playing with house money now, Mixx.
    Love this. This is exactly right. Should be no pressure tonight. We've got nothing to lose... I mean, except an NBA Championship, of course, but you know what I mean ... Lol

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    Really hope we see Kawhi on Draymond to start. I think it could totally blow up the Warrior's offense. Force Steph into tough off the dribble threes (he'll make some of them), but most importantly, we need whoever's guarding Klay (preferably Kyle because he can keep up with him) to smother him and keep him out of rhythm. Also, Marc is inevitably going to be dropped on the island guarding Steph on a couple of switches. He's shown he can do a pretty good job of it thus far against the likes of Middleton and Jimmy Butler, but Steph is a different animal. If he can keep a hand up and prevent those in rhythm dribble pull-ups it's good enough. Make him drive.

It all comes back to Kawhi taking Draymond out of his game offensively, maybe rattle him a bit.

Offensively, we need Pascal to create his own shot opportunities off the dribble and to hit a couple of corner threes. Kyle needs to attack the rim, and we need to hunt down mismatches for Kawhi. I would also like to see a pick and pop with Marc because I think no one on the warriors can guard him. If Boogie plays at all we need to blitz him and attack him on the offensive end and funnel the ball into his hands on defense. He'll be out of rhythm and he plummetted the Warrior's offensive rating when he was on the floor earlier in the first round so there will be an opportunity to make a run when he's on the floor.

Finally, Nurse has to be smart with his rotations. Keep Fred off the ball, minimize the number of bench guys on the floor at once, and give Kawhi enough rest so he can take over at the end of the third and the fourth.

This is a winnable game and a winnable series and it all starts on the defensive end. Turn them over, get out and get layups, don't turn it over.

And last but certainly not least, END DEFENSIVE POSSESSIONS. Giving up second-chance opportunities to the Warriors will mean a surefire three more points on the board for them.

Go Raps!

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    trying to find any last minute desperation sellers for tickets. NOBODYS BUDGING ON THEIR PRICES! UGH
    Game is 3 hours away.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X