Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2, NBA FINALS: Golden State Warriors @ Toronto Raptors - Sunday June 2nd, 8pm ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanyo
    replied
    whateverx2019 wrote: View Post

why listen to him ? the guy is pure troll.
    entertaining really...like stephen a smith lol

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post

Correct, that will be said a lot by the cats-chasing-laser-pointers fans and media. The reality is this series had all the makings of being a grind form the get-go. I cringed after game 1 when I would hear things like "we have GS's number, they're lost, Raptors are gonna close this sooner then people think etc..". Just like I will cringe now when people say this in the bag for GS.

Both games were relatively close, this one a bit closer, but at the end of the day, both teams are high end ball clubs. It's a best of 5 now. Wouldn't be surprised if it goes 7 games actually.
    Your right in terms of the narratives that get based on one game. That said, this is one of those games that can be termed 'opportunity lost'. Given that GSW is playing w/o their best player and their 2nd best player was sick and the 3rd best player left the game injured at the beginning of 4Q, this was a perfect opportunity to get a 2nd win. So many wide open looks missed. Don't blame the ref's as we were +3 at the free throw line. 29% 3 pt shooting and 37% overall..

Leave a comment:

• whateverx2019
    replied
    sanyo wrote: View Post

Speaking of Bayless... gonna have to listen to his shit tomorrow on how Kawhi is a choker
    why listen to him ? the guy is pure troll.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    #2? what is this Skip Bayless stuff?
    Speaking of Bayless... gonna have to listen to his shit tomorrow on how Kawhi is a choker

Leave a comment:

• whateverx2019
    replied
    yes!!!!

Leave a comment:

• whateverx2019
    replied
    lol no I like kawhi

Leave a comment:

• whateverx2019
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post

#2 played hard to get 34 tonight, but he was only 2 - 9 from 3 and 5 turnovers. Siakam, Gasol and Kyle wasn't much help tonight and how many times did we get beat back door for easy buckets. We maybe had 1 back door play with Gasol and Norm. Very poor effort all around.
    indeed...it was so frustrating ...warriors got a lot of easy buckets....raps essentially had to work so hard to get them

maybe nurse will throw in some McCaw again

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    whateverx2019 wrote: View Post

so true ...everyone except #2 is so inconsistent
    #2 played hard to get 34 tonight, but he was only 2 - 9 from 3 and 5 turnovers. Siakam, Gasol and Kyle wasn't much help tonight and how many times did we get beat back door for easy buckets. We maybe had 1 back door play with Gasol and Norm. Very poor effort all around.

Leave a comment:

• whateverx2019
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post

Correct, that will be said a lot by the cats-chasing-laser-pointers fans and media. The reality is this series had all the makings of being a grind form the get-go. I cringed after game 1 when I would hear things like "we have GS's number, they're lost, Raptors are gonna close this sooner then people think etc..". Just like I will cringe now when people say this in the bag for GS.

Both games were relatively close, this one a bit closer, but at the end of the day, both teams are high end ball clubs. It's a best of 5 now. Wouldn't be surprised if it goes 7 games actually.
    and realistically...it's hard to imagine them going down 0-2. this loss was expected.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    Now we have to listen to 3 days of how we blew this game and how great the GSW champs are.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    Cousins is such a subpar defender, Gasol needs to get his fucking act together in game 3 and drive more... no excuse in having to chuck all those 3's.

bullshit!

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post

There's a huge difference between the Bucks and the fucking warriors cmon now.
    how huge? because Bucks had best record in a league and would've had homecourt against Warriors too.

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    So we see more Cook and Bogut for sure next game... and hopefully not Durant.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X