Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2, NBA FINALS: Golden State Warriors @ Toronto Raptors - Sunday June 2nd, 8pm ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

If Danny 'Granny' Green fires up 3 bricks early, Playoff Norm to the rescue.
    FVV had really good defensive numbers on Curry... if Curry gets going early and/or Green struggles then you gotta bring in Freddy early...

Comment

• I do not know, but this game is a must win, because it is very clear that Durant will play either 3 or 4. I hope we win this one and I hope he plays 4 and the chemistry issue will be for our sake.

Comment

• Sharps are taking Toronto win, but not big money like in the Game 1

Comment

• I am really excited that OG will be back soon. Having another big body on the wing will really help, though probably can’t expect a ton from him immediately
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• http://

But Nurse says he likely can't see him playing

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              I am really excited that OG will be back soon. Having another big body on the wing will really help, though probably can’t expect a ton from him immediately
              sounds like he won't play though according to Nurse.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                All I know is this.

Toronto's hurdle was to make it to the NBA finals, the NBA did NOT want this and the whistles show it.

Toronto made it anyhow.

Now, there is no benefit to the NBA to screw the Raps, you can see it in the way they are pumping up the city on the telecasts, on all the NBA media outlets. Toronto is getting fair treatment now, on and off the court.

If Toronto wins, they will have earned it, and if they lose, from what I saw game one from the officials, there shouldnt be much to complain about.
                The thing I dont like is when the they make a bad call or miss a call when the refs try to even things up theyll usually call a travel or a petty non shooting foul on the opposing squad. Whereas the other team had received a shooting foul. I've seen that happen alot.

what u say makes sense SJ hope u r right. True test with these garbage refs.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    LOL why is Obama coming?

Comment

• Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

LOL why is Obama coming?
                        No idea, probably just looking for a refugee status. It's too dangerous to live in the US w/o birth certificate haha
                        Last edited by rocwell; Sun Jun 2, 2019, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

sounds like he won't play though according to Nurse.
                          Not surprised. Its the Finals and he hasn't played in a long time. Not the best time to bring someone up to speed.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• This is going to be an epic battle.

Comment

• I’ll be in Jurassic Park for the first time tonight -- granted, the extended reaches.

LET’S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPS

Comment

Working...
                                X