Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2, NBA FINALS: Golden State Warriors @ Toronto Raptors - Sunday June 2nd, 8pm ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I still feel like we can win the nba championship. So does Kawhi, who walked off the floor clapping, like "all good boys, on to Wednesday"

Lowry needs to stop getting into foul trouble
    Those are not smart fouls either. 1 was a bad call, the rest was all reaching in, slapping.

Comment

• I have no idea why we have Danny Green dribbling or running pick and rolls. He's absolutely horrible at anything but shooting. So many dumb turnovers. Also, Kyle's gotta stop with the dumb fouls seriously.

Cousins was the x factor for the dubs. He gets all the space to playmake with Curry being trapped.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• we won 5 straight in playoffs. we were due to a stinker. But one of the next 2 is a MUST. Absolute max. Wanted to get us some cushion but alas.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• So far this series is playing out just like the Philly one. We probably get stomped in Game 3 but win a tight Game 4

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Rough ending. I blame myself for not sticking with Zan Tabak in the OP.

On the bright side, we controlled a good portion of this game. Hopefully Nurse can tinker a bit for next game.

Good luck to the next game thread starter!
            Would have been nice to get greedy, but we'll take those 5 game winning streaks and run. A toast to Scraptor.....

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Rough ending. I blame myself for not sticking with Zan Tabak in the OP.

On the bright side, we controlled a good portion of this game. Hopefully Nurse can tinker a bit for next game.

Good luck to the next game thread starter!
              You did great man, we will remember you even though you fell
              OG is our king

Comment

• fucking frustrating. jacking up 3s instead of going inside when our defence gave us every chance. gasol shaking in his boots at the sight of fucking andrew bogut. come on man.

oh well.

Comment

• Kawhi also needs to move the ball faster when the double team comes. Curry is excellent at throwing the early pass. Kawhi needs to do the same.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• I say Scraptor empties the clip and keeps going ... all in favor say 'Aye!'.

Comment

• Kawhi definitely didn't look right tonight. He couldn't even get past Quinn Cook. And still he managed 34. Amazing.

Comment

• HogieTime wrote: View Post
                        Really think we should of fouled that last possession, was only a few seconds shot clock difference. Had a chance to foul green or Livingston, I'd rather take my chances them missing a free throw.

Also how the hell did curry not get a tech when he chest bumped cook during gameplay!?!?!?! Reffing was complete bullshit, especially first half.
                        Cough- ex American prez in the house- cough

Comment

• The problem with the Raptors offense is they have ONE reliable scorer. The other guys are so unpredictable.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I recall near the end of the first half we were up 11, Going good. Norm gets a good 3 point shot, chance to go up 14 and missed and then GSW gets a 3 and a Kawhi turnover, a foul and they close within 5 at the half. Then the 14 - 0 run. Pascal had problems tonight. Nothing easy at the rim. He and Gasol were missed wide open 3's...We have to score the ball better on our opportunities. VanVleet was 2 - 8 on 3's. Kawhi 2 - 9, Siakam 0 - 3. He was not aggressive tonight getting to the rim.

Comment

• Just imagine, if Siakam's 2 pts counted we would have tied at the end and not had to try and foul or gamble. mmm

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                                Just imagine, if Siakam's 2 pts counted we would have tied at the end and not had to try and foul or gamble. mmm
                                They let the Warriors go on a 24-1 run.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X