Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2, NBA FINALS: Golden State Warriors @ Toronto Raptors - Sunday June 2nd, 8pm ET TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    To me Danny Green is the weakest player on Raps rotation right now. He is only useful as a catch and shoot guy and he continually gets burnt on defense. Three turnovers...He made 2 of 5 3's, one late. I just don't know.
    that's all he can do ...trying to dribble and pass...lol

Comment

• Now we have to listen to 3 days of how we blew this game and how great the GSW champs are.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

yeah we heard that in Bucks series too. We literally won Game 1 with Kawhi being human.
        Yea, but we're playing the Wariors, not the Bucks. Anyways, gonna try not to get too worked up about this one. It's only a stupid game.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post

Yea, but we're playing the Wariors, not the Bucks. Anyways, gonna try not to get too worked up about this one. It's only a stupid game.
          yeah now they are just Bucks.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            I say Scraptor empties the clip and keeps going ... all in favor say 'Aye!'.
            I think it was in the Kawhi thread but a few of us felt a short 3 way rotation made some sense.. to give Scraptor a little bit of a break there (I mean 5 in a row and getting us to the finals is a lock for the HOF). The other two were MixxAOR and JClaw. Mixx gives us those cool jazz covers and I believe was 2-1 against Philly. JClaw was our Philly game 7 winner.

If GSW has 3 wins, we go back to our GOAT Scraptor.

But I'm cool with whatever the majority here wants.

Comment

• someone said it'll be like the Philly series...ya I can see that ...warriors ecstatic to be back home ...get a blowout

Comment

Now we have to listen to 3 days of how we blew this game and how great the GSW champs are.
                while true, gs barely won... they did have an 18-0 run, but i think the raps beat them otherwise.

just too many bonehead plays.

argh.

Comment

• 37% Field Goal %. Have to do better.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

yeah now they are just Bucks.
                    There's a huge difference between the Bucks and the fucking warriors cmon now.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                      The problem with the Raptors offense is they have ONE reliable scorer. The other guys are so unpredictable.
                      so true ...everyone except #2 is so inconsistent

Comment

• One terrible quarter cost them the game. Ah well, move on, watch film, adjust the defense to watch out for those back cuts and come back strong in Game 3.

Comment

• So we see more Cook and Bogut for sure next game... and hopefully not Durant.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post

There's a huge difference between the Bucks and the fucking warriors cmon now.
                            how huge? because Bucks had best record in a league and would've had homecourt against Warriors too.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Cousins is such a subpar defender, Gasol needs to get his fucking act together in game 3 and drive more... no excuse in having to chuck all those 3's.

bullshit!

Comment

Now we have to listen to 3 days of how we blew this game and how great the GSW champs are.
                                Correct, that will be said a lot by the cats-chasing-laser-pointers fans and media. The reality is this series had all the makings of being a grind form the get-go. I cringed after game 1 when I would hear things like "we have GS's number, they're lost, Raptors are gonna close this sooner then people think etc..". Just like I will cringe now when people say this in the bag for GS.

Both games were relatively close, this one a bit closer, but at the end of the day, both teams are high end ball clubs. It's a best of 5 now. Wouldn't be surprised if it goes 7 games actually.

Comment

Working...
                                X