Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Pacers lose 1st round, is PG available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Pacers lose 1st round, is PG available?

I think Paul George would fit very well and I would even let go of Demar for him.

Lowry - Ross - George - Amir - Val

This team can get to the finals.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

No chance Pacers trade George. He's just barely scratching the surface.

Comment

oh god, I'd give up my left nut for Paul George.
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

I am 100% sure that he will remain a Pacer for the next couple of years.

The real issues for the Pacers have been:

A) Roy Hibbert's disappearing act
        B) Evan Turner and Lance Stephenson's tension
        C) Their ego. It has been quite a spectacle to watch the Pacers' ego deflate since the beginning of the new year.
        D) Coach Vogel. His offence has lost so much fluidity over time, and there appears to be a lack of trust in Roy Hibbert.
        E) The list goes on and on.

What you can confirm is that this team is a mess. Despite that, I do not see the Pacers seeking to move their superstar. I see them getting rid of Hibbert and letting one of Evan Turner or Lance Stephenson walk in the summer. David West might become a trading piece for them as well.
        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

He's just 24 years old and locked in for another 4+ years. Why would Indy give him up so early?

Comment

Even if Pacers decide to gut the team, it would be in their best interest to build around George (again).

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Even if Pacers decide to gut the team, it would be in their best interest to build around George (again).
              Agreed. Roy Hibbert has to go. The problems start with, or at least are impacting him considerably. Vogel himself admitted that his job is now on the line, and he has become a liability. The loss of Danny Granger's presence in the locker room combined with Stephenson's and Turner's turmoil have destroyed the Pacer's cohesion.
              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Yeah, I think George would be the last piece to be moved. I also think he is over-rated. He could help this team though.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                  Yeah, I think George would be the last piece to be moved. I also think he is over-rated. He could help this team though.
                  He's not leaving, as mentioned. But if you add him to this core in a hypothetical situation, then the Raptors are real title contenders.

He's exactly the type of player that we need at the 3, and is the superstar we're missing.

PG would shut down JJ no problem.
                  "Bruno?
                  Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                    He's not leaving, as mentioned. But if you add him to this core in a hypothetical situation, then the Raptors are real title contenders.

He's exactly the type of player that we need at the 3, and is the superstar we're missing.

PG would shut down JJ no problem.
                    He would surely make us better, but he ain't no superstar!!

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                      He would surely make us better, but he ain't no superstar!!
                      Its hard not to have PG in the superstar debate. 22.6 ppg, 11.2 rpg, 5.2 apg, 2.8 spg, on 46.8% FG and 51.5% 3pt in this years playoffs.

Dude plays serious defense as well.

Comment

I understand everyone thinking that PG cannot be traded, but I wonder if Indy would attempt to blow up the team. That being said, I know how silly this thread is, if anything its wishful thinking.

Comment

Definitely a superstar in my books.

Comment

I can't find a reason they would trade away their best player unless it's for top 3 picks this year or in play for other star player.

Comment

No way. They finally have reason for optimism, they can't get rid of him now

Comment

Working...
                              X