Who Would Have Thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chch166 wrote: View Post
    Not happening unless someone goes Patrick Beverley on Lebron.
    Psycho T?
    #BringBackUzoh

Comment

While the Wizards being good (especially when healthy) shouldn't be a surprise, they also had the matchup advantage against Chicago (It was the match up that the Wizards wanted).

Chicago's defense didn't let them down during this series...their already poor offense did. They actually could have forced a Game 6 but just couldn't put any of there gimme baskets at the end through the hoop.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Atlanta also has a matchup advantage against Indy. Indy turns teams into midrange shooter which is Atlanta. League cand Korver vs Lance and George will create one open player

Comment

*knocking on wood*

I would fear the Heat as a Raps fan more than any other match-up. Toronto has no defender for LeBron - no Pierce, Artest, George, Igoudala, etc. with enough size and speed to at least make him work. Look at the fits JJ is giving the Raps. Multiply that by 10000 and you have the LeBron James Match-up Nightmare.

A series with the Wiz, considering how they're playing now, would probably be very similar to this Brooklyn series.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Wizards have fewer flaws than Miami. Miami is the much better team but they are similar to BKN no rebounding no center.Wizards have 2 SG a 3-D Wing and 2 Bigs. The lack of a bench isn't as problematic in the playoffs. Raptor vs Wiz comes down to coaching and our coach sucks. Miami vs Toronto means exploiting their Weakness.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
              Wizards have fewer flaws than Miami. Miami is the much better team but they are similar to BKN no rebounding no center.Wizards have 2 SG a 3-D Wing and 2 Bigs. The lack of a bench isn't as problematic in the playoffs. Raptor vs Wiz comes down to coaching and our coach sucks. Miami vs Toronto means exploiting their Weakness.
              The wiz coach ain't nothing to write home about either.
              "Bruno?
              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Our coach is really bad. Wiz coach took down Chicago in 5.Our coach can't handle a team of DWill, Andersen, Joe Johnson, Telkeloviuch and Blatche.

Comment

Our coach is really bad. Wiz coach took down Chicago in 5.Our coach can't handle a team of DWill, Andersen, Joe Johnson, Telkeloviuch and Blatche.
                  come on now. this is getting a little excessive
                  "Bruno?
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Scott Brooks is doing a terrible job but the Grizzlies are a tough team. BKN sucks they played like crap for two weeks going into the playoff and like crap through 5 games. Casey is worse than Brooks

Comment

Scott Brooks is doing a terrible job but the Grizzlies are a tough team. BKN sucks they played like crap for two weeks going into the playoff and like crap through 5 games. Casey is worse than Brooks
                      Oh yeah, good point. How could I forget?
                      "Bruno?
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                        Oh yeah, good point. How could I forget?
                        It's hard to counter such astute analysis.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                          come on now. this is getting a little excessive
                          Im just sure he is trolling now
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                          X