X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Would Have Thought

okay so the Wizards just beat the Bulls to advance to the second round
    And Hawks need one more game to advance
    So who would have thought either Wizards or Hawks would have been in the Eastern Conference Finals??? Anybody???

I sure didnt lol

Things are just looking easier for the Heat

As much as i like i raptors i dont think were ready to beat the Heat, I hope we destroy them if we get pass the Nets but i dont see it happening

But if something happens and raptors win Imagine Raptors Vs Hawks/Wizards in the Confrence Finals

Then the Raptors will make it to the Finals for sure lol
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Wizards to finals. Calling it now, book ur ticket. They are strong where Heat is weak (Centre + PG)
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
      Wizards to finals. Calling it now, book ur ticket. They are strong where Heat is weak (Centre + PG)
      Omgggg imagine a nene Lebron fight

I really wanna see that
      The wizards are really going to piss the heat off in the series even if they don't win. It's gonna be a good series
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

People were legit scared of Bulls. Their defense is so good. DJ is so much better with Bulls. They play hard all the time. Well apparently it wasn't enough.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          People were legit scared of Bulls. Their defense is so good. DJ is so much better with Bulls. They play hard all the time. Well apparently it wasn't enough.
          Well look at their roster.. it sorta makes sense to me why it didnt work out
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

The east is so weak. We are definitely the 2nd best team in the conference I dont care what anybody says.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              The east is so weak. We are definitely the 2nd best team in the conference I dont care what anybody says.
              If we were on the other side of the bracket ECF for us
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Exactly. Everyone talks about Brooklyn's tank job, but more importantly for us how the hell did indy still hold on to first with that end of season nosedive? Damnit all we could have been facing the winner of indy/Charlotte...
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I still think pacers can beat the hawks in 7 and wizards in maybe 6 and us after eliminating the CROOKLYN NETS we can beat everybody in 4 all the way to the tỉtle! #rapsin4

Comment

But then again, that wouldn't steel our guys in any way, given their lack of playoff experience. They would simply have beaten teams that they are capable of beating.

I might be alone on this, but Im glad we are taking the tough route to the championship. Whether we get knocked out by the Nets or Heat, our young players are getting a chance to duke it out in the bullpen with some of the rowdiest fighters around. Im already proud to see that the Raptors have held their own against the Nets. I want to see them face the Heat, because that would be the ultimate field trip.

Im smiling because I know that this summer, the Raptors roster will get stronger, and we will have new additions to a core that now has playoff experience against some of the greatest players in the game. Its good to know that this team has developed a winning pedigree, and they can only go higher from here.
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                      But then again, that wouldn't steel our guys in any way, given their lack of playoff experience. They would simply have beaten teams that they are capable of beating.

I might be alone on this, but Im glad we are taking the tough route to the championship. Whether we get knocked out by the Nets or Heat, our young players are getting a chance to duke it out in the bullpen with some of the rowdiest fighters around. Im already proud to see that the Raptors have held their own against the Nets. I want to see them face the Heat, because that would be the ultimate field trip.

Im smiling because I know that this summer, the Raptors roster will get stronger, and we will have new additions to a core that now has playoff experience against some of the greatest players in the game. Its good to know that this team has developed a winning pedigree, and they can only go higher from here.
                      I understand what you're saying but in 10 years nobody is gonna care how you got to the ECF, All that would matter if you got there or not

Comment

I understand what you're saying but in 10 years nobody is gonna care how you got to the ECF, All that would matter if you got there or not
                        Would you rather have a team that has one lucky run, or a decade of dominance a la Spurs?

That's all I can say. I don't believe that our team became the 3rd seed this season by a complete fluke, but we can all agree that to become legitimate title contenders, this team needs to feel the burn of a longer season in order to grow stronger.
                        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada

Comment

Would you rather have a team that has one lucky run, or a decade of dominance a la Spurs?

That's all I can say. I don't believe that our team became the 3rd seed this season by a complete fluke, but we can all agree that to become legitimate title contenders, this team needs to feel the burn of a longer season in order to grow stronger.
                          Just because a team had an easier road to ECF, does not mean they cannot be dominate for 10 plus years

Comment

Just because a team had an easier road to ECF, does not mean they cannot be dominate for 10 plus years
                            Agreed, but what happens in the following postseason(s), when the game or series becomes one of attrition, and they are losing their focus?

Thats where experience helps.

Comment

Agreed, but what happens in the following postseason(s), when the game or series becomes one of attrition, and they are losing their focus?

Thats where experience helps.
                              Yes the experience against better competition helps but it's still not a turning point. You have a decade of excellence by having great players, organization,and coaches not by playing a better team in the playoffs one postseason IMO

Comment

Working...
                              X