Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3 FINALS (1-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 5th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Silver State Warriors
    Well played

Comment

• Our offense was lights out tonight. Key to the series is score 110 points per game. Golden State can't score more than 109 on us. lol.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Silver State Warriors
        Broken State Worriers?

Comment

• i fucking hate these petulant GSW fucks. hope the raps beat them in 5 and end their salary cap fluke dominance. entitled pricks.

Comment

• We should be up 3-0 right now. Fuck.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
              How come the American outlets get Kyle and Kawhi and we settle for Danny?
              America can never get enough of a good underdog story. Imagine that? The most egregriously stacked team in the history of sports is now ..... the plucky underdog. Spare me.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Lol the whole ABC/espn commentator summary is all about how much fight the hobbled and undermanned warriors put up
                Ya poor warriors they only have 1 2 time MVP and 2 all star players and another final mvp. BooHoo
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Ya poor warriors they only have 1 2 time MVP and 2 all star players and another final mvp. BooHoo
                  Nobody mentions that for the first Warriors championship, the second best player on the Cavs was Matthew Dellavedova. Love and Kyrie were injured.

Comment

• I better not hear the warriors complain about injurys either. All 3 of their titles have been influenced by key injurys to star player of their opponents. This is part of the game of basketball you gotta be able to survive the grueling schedule every team has to deal with it.
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

I better not hear the warriors complain about injurys either. All 3 of their titles have been influenced by key injurys to star player of their opponents. This is part of the game of basketball you gotta be able to survive the grueling schedule every team has to deal with it.
                      And who is better to survive an injury than a team that can take turns having an MVP carry the load while resting another injured superstar.... yet still grab the top seed in their division.

Comment

• All five of our starters had 17+ pts tonight. First time that's happened in the Finals since HOU in 1995 (good year)

Comment

• All hail the Mixx in the North!

Comment

• GSW has scored 109 points for 3 consecutive games now???

Comment

I better not hear the warriors complain about injurys either. All 3 of their titles have been influenced by key injurys to star player of their opponents. This is part of the game of basketball you gotta be able to survive the grueling schedule every team has to deal with it.
                              At first I thought every Warrior who's out was punishment from the basketball gods for someone Draymond had kicked in the nuts, but then I realized there probably aren't enough NBA players in California to match that total.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                All hail the Mixx in the North!

Comment

Working...
                                X