Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3 FINALS (1-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 5th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    I have never been this stumped in my forum life ever. Nurse and Van Vleet made me look like a fool. At least I was not wrong about Derozan and Curtis Joseph. I will take 2 out of 4.

Anyway, Lowry’s non physical reaction to that fan was the biggest series changer in my opinion. For him to take the highest of road and not physically retaliate was very commendable. What an example to his kids. Amazing restraint that could have cost the Raptors a ring and his career.

Cheers to you Mr. Kyle Lowry. My utmost respect.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

How could you watch raptors for years, care enough to post here, 567 times, and still not know how to spell Lowry
    One word: Valenchiunioos
    -Charles Barclay

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Only the 3rd time in Finals History a whole team went for the 50-40-90 percentages. Unbelievable.

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post

Looks bad on the Warriors. I believe they had another part owner (not this guy) trolling some team last year after they won the title. They're all venture capitalist assholes so it shouldn't be surprising. These guys would throw their mother under a bus for two bucks.
    They also like to jerk themselves off for their “venture capital” approach to managing an NBA team.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post

There is a difference between not knowing and making mistakes. A spelling issue is not that big when you bear in mind that the first language for most Raptors fans is not English, and I am one of those fans.
    So, do not take it that serious and that does not take anything from me as a Raptors fan.
    Fair enough. But last names are pretty universal language Cheers

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

How could you watch raptors for years, care enough to post here, 567 times, and still not know how to spell Lowry
    Dwane Casey burner account.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    The guy who shoved Kyle is a part owner.

https://www.axios.com/scoop-warriors...08b644284.html

What a piece of shit.
    Looks bad on the Warriors. I believe they had another part owner (not this guy) trolling some team last year after they won the title. They're all venture capitalist assholes so it shouldn't be surprising. These guys would throw their mother under a bus for two bucks.

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsVictim
    replied

There is a difference between not knowing and making mistakes. A spelling issue is not that big when you bear in mind that the first language for most Raptors fans is not English, and I am one of those fans.
    So, do not take it that serious and that does not take anything from me as a Raptors fan.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    The guy who shoved Kyle is a part owner.

https://www.axios.com/scoop-warriors...08b644284.html

What a piece of shit.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post

He didn't collapse on the floor.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/vi...quarter-game-5

Kerr said he could practice 3-on-3 today. If he doesn't then I'd guess he's out. But if he does, I don't see them wanting to risk going down 3-1 with 2 games on the road.

On the bright side, I doubt he comes back to drop 40 either way. We are not going to be facing them at full strength and we need to keep our foot on the pedal.
    I misremembered - thought for sure he went down. Hobbled off the floor under duress it is.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post

I'm on the Durant won't be playing side of this. He's been out three weeks. He apparently hasn't had a full practice. He's not on the bench. The team claiming it was just a calf strain when he had a non-contact lower leg injury and collapsed on the floor was a big red flag. Maybe he comes back and goes for 40 but I just don't see it.
    He didn't collapse on the floor.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/vi...quarter-game-5

Kerr said he could practice 3-on-3 today. If he doesn't then I'd guess he's out. But if he does, I don't see them wanting to risk going down 3-1 with 2 games on the road.

On the bright side, I doubt he comes back to drop 40 either way. We are not going to be facing them at full strength and we need to keep our foot on the pedal.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

In the playoff, both Derozan and Lowery were really bad. Sometimes Lowery was worse than Derozan.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    I'm so glad we stole back home court advantage.

Every edge counts in this series.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
    Great win. I strongly imagine Durant and Klay should be back for game 4. I mean, they can't really afford to go down 3-1. Right? That is, unless they truly can't go. (and, hey, may be a decent chance of that, I mean -- how much can you recover in 1-2 days).

Of course next game is a big one too.

If it's tied up 2-2, and then KD and Klay come back for game 5, Raps find themselves in a best 2 out of 3 series against arguably one of the best teams of all time. Heck. Even down 3-1, I wouldn't call it a closed book if Klay and KD come back for the last 3 games.

That also said, I'm just happy to be here. I know that's not the right attitude for the team to have, but it is for me.
    I'm on the Durant won't be playing side of this. He's been out three weeks. He apparently hasn't had a full practice. He's not on the bench. The team claiming it was just a calf strain when he had a non-contact lower leg injury and collapsed on the floor was a big red flag. Maybe he comes back and goes for 40 but I just don't see it.

Klay will likely be back but he just missed his first ever playoff game. He ain't going to be right unless they have a miracle tonic in Oakland.

Maybe I'm overly optimistic but I think GSW is in massive trouble. And they know it. You go back and watch Green's press conference last night. That's the sound of someone trying very hard to convince himself nothing is wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied

In the playoff, both Derozan and Lowery were really bad. Sometimes Lowery was worse than Derozan.
    Yeah ... that's just not true.

There's a reason DeRozan had to be stapled to the bench numerous times.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X