Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3 FINALS (1-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 5th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/anthonyVslater/s...86020212543488

Klay limping in practice.
    His game and his shot relies so much on that left leg.

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post
      https://twitter.com/anthonyVslater/s...86020212543488

Klay limping in practice.
      His game and his shot relies so much on that left leg.
      he's playing
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

KD is out.

The window is open fellas.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
          KD is out.

The window is open fellas.
          Just for game 3, no?

Comment

suspenders wrote: View Post

Just for game 3, no?
            Sounds like he'll play in game 4.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

Sounds like he'll play in game 4.
              Still no sign of him on the practice court, unless they're hiding it from the media
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

https://twitter.com/pickuphoop/statu...016829441?s=03

Comment

Golden Staters had a closed portion of practice but then opened it and KD was not on the floor so who knows. I suspect he'snot playing for a few more games or else they're just playing mind game so who knows.

Comment

It's like they keep cloning Skip and Stephen A to make more shows and they get worse and worse
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

It's like they keep cloning Skip and Stephen A to make more shows and they get worse and worse
                      Oh I agree. But he makes a fair point despite the criticism. Only because it went in do people say differently.

But I wont be labour this as it's in the past.

Comment

I seriously doubt they'll risk bringing back KD unless we obliterate them game 3 and and they get desperate.

Comment

After game 2 i thought we should change out starers. I think if klay plays we should definatly start FVV so he can guard curry for the get go. He has been phenomenal on him so far. If klay is out id say we can get away with keeping our same starting lineups. thoughts?
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

"Dell Curry chuckled when asked about the Raptors’ global ambassador showing up in the autographed jersey.

"It was all fun. You know all about the trolling and everything," Curry said. "He went to great depth to get that jersey, so it’s probably a little bit of respect. I think more than that, it fired up the Warriors even more to try to steal a game there in Toronto and I think they did just that."

Thanks drunky drake. Your curse is alive and well. Please settle down, stop the trolling or just stay away; it's not about you and whatever benefit fans thought you brought, it's over now that we're in the finals. jmo....

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              After game 2 i thought we should change out starers. I think if klay plays we should definatly start FVV so he can guard curry for the get go. He has been phenomenal on him so far. If klay is out id say we can get away with keeping our same starting lineups. thoughts?
                              Looking at it in vacuum yeah, that makes sense, but I don't think Nurse would do that. He believes Danny will have a bounce back game(s), much like he kept believing Fred would, earlier before the Bucks series. And Fred did. I think he feels more or less the same about Danny, and will continue to give him opportunities (which is fair imo). Fred might see more minutes though, he's been the best Curry defender so far by a wide margin.
                              2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

Comment

With the Warriors depleted, you leave the starting lineup as it is. No point in rattling Danny even further. Green will have a bounce back game this series, hopefully sooner than later.

Hopefully we can get the win tomorrow... and Friday. The video of Durant and Klay walking around the halls of Scotiabank Arena looks to me like they are going to need more than 5 days to get back on the court and be effective. The Raps have to run it down their throats in Oakland!

Comment

Working...
                                X