Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3 FINALS (1-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 5th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post

Warriors were -6 at one point.. now -4.5. So that's probably the 1.5 you were thinking about.
    i think probably my eyes were still blurry from waking up and i saw a 1 instead of a 4 and thought it made sense as that's about where i think the line should be. opening at 6 is straight up disrespectful considering the state of their health at the end of game 2.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      Wait does Raptors injury report clear mean that OG is dressed
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Was wondering the same thing.

Comment

Ya he was available and dressed for game 2 as well.
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Just means there is no one on it.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Ya he was available and dressed for game 2 as well.
              Apparently hes lost 20 lbs thou, and that is most likely all muscle mass. I'd be surprised if he gets any playing time. He'd be set up for failure in my mind.

Comment

chris wrote: View Post

i could've sworn the line was 1.5 when i woke up this morning? did marc davis really swing the line three points in the warriors favor without making a call yet or was i mistaken this morning?
                Never confuse the Vegas line with anything other than trying to get enough money on both sides of the line to balance the book ....Looks like there is a lot of swank SanFan Chardony money on their team tonight....to get more money on the Raps you move the line to attract money on them....then rake it in on house take on both sides on every bet.

But Marc Davis.... there is no line that can calculate the force majeure that he can bring to any game.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

Game 2 was a fluke. We'll take the next 3.

Comment

I want to see the Raptors grind their bench off the floor, make guys like Jerebko and Cook and Bogut unplayable. Force them to play their starters beyond what they're comfortable with. Get the win, and leave GSW bruised and battered with the short turnaround before game 4. Pace will be huge. Make them run their half-court sets, see if Klay still has any explosiveness on his cuts, make them work for buckets, and then at the other end, run guys through screens relentlessly, attack guys in the post. Play the most physically grinding style of ball that you can. I'm looking at Gasol and Ibaka to have huge games. There's nobody in the GSW lineup that they shouldn't be able to exploit in one way or another.
                    Last edited by octothorp; Wed Jun 5, 2019, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Look for a big game from Lowry tonight.

Lowry told Tim Bontemps of ESPN that he plays better on the road.

"Being on the road, I may be more looking for my shot, being more aggressive. I play better on the road, and I always have. That's how I've always been. The road is where it's supposed to be the toughest, and I love the road," said Lowry.

Lowry added that he especially looks forward to playing in the energy at Oracle Arena.

"I'm always playing with a chip on my shoulder, and especially here It's going to be loud. It's going to be a jam-packed house. They're going to be excited to be here."
                      https://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...er-On-The-Road

Comment

• For the first time will watch it in the morning. Watching it live is taking a hard toll. Kawhi gives me confidence and trust in this team, I really can feel calm going to sleep (Kawhi's lullaby) hoping it's possible to get a W against GSW.
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Woj says management wants klay to sit. He wants to play

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                            Woj says management wants klay to sit. He wants to play
                            Lol, when you say it like that, makes me think of the TV show Counterpart.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                              Woj says management wants klay to sit. He wants to play
                              If management wants him to sit to me it signals that KD isnt as close as we have been led to believe. They don't want to risk losing him for the series. If KD was ready to come back game 4 i think you play klay. If his hamstring gets worse you still have KD and Curry going forward. But is KD isnt coming back game 4 or even 5 or longer you want to make sure you dont lose klay for the series.
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

If management wants him to sit to me it signals that KD isnt as close as we have been led to believe. They don't want to risk losing him for the series. If KD was ready to come back game 4 i think you play klay. If his hamstring gets worse you still have KD and Curry going forward. But is KD isnt coming back game 4 or even 5 or longer you want to make sure you dont lose klay for the series.
                                That's interesting, my reaction was kinda the opposite: if KD is close to coming back, GSW think 'okay, we can afford to play a weak lineup in game 3 and if we lose, fine, we come out with KD plus a healed Klay in game 4 onward, and we should be good the rest of the way.' But if KD is out longer, then they need to give themselves as many chances to win at home as possible, because losing Game 3 and not having KD in games 4 or 5 puts them in at a big disadvantage. I hope you're right though.
                                Last edited by octothorp; Wed Jun 5, 2019, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X