Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3 FINALS (1-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 5th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

How about if Klay plays and aggravates that injury and they end up losing anyway.
    He risks having his summer recuperating and rehabbing and lowering his value.
    Klay strikes me like a player who is going play and worry about the offseason and contract later. KD on the other hand...

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      This is a must win right? I think it's a must win
      Its a “will win”
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Lowry and Gasol.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Klay strikes me like a player who is going play and worry about the offseason and contract later. KD on the other hand...
          Klay is all about winning.
          KD is all about KD.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Klay is all about winning.
            KD is all about KD.
            That I agree with.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post

That's interesting, my reaction was kinda the opposite: if KD is close to coming back, GSW think 'okay, we can afford to play a weak lineup in game 3 and if we lose, fine, we come out with KD plus a healed Klay in game 4 onward, and we should be good the rest of the way.' But if KD is out longer, then they need to give themselves as many chances to win at home as possible, because losing Game 3 and not having KD in games 4 or 5 puts them in at a big disadvantage. I hope you're right though.
              this would be my interpretation as well. management willing to essentially throw a game knowing they are closer fielding a full squad soon.

Comment

• I hope KD does come back. Then we don't have to hear excuses after we beat them.

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
                  I hope KD does come back. Then we don't have to hear excuses after we beat them.
                  Champions dont hear excuses, the party is too loud
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I thought I saw a limp

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      The drake curse still exists. Folklore says the only way it can be broken is with the drake-est of them all (raptors) winning the ultimate prize (nba gold)

and Kawhi Leonard will break the curse, And break up the 2nd dynasty of his career. It was all written, in the book of masai.
                      I just saw tape on a Jimmy Kimmel NBA special where they showed tape of an exchange between drake and Durant in the hallways after the game 2 loss. Let's just say it doesn't seem much like friendly trolling.

Durant is pizzed and believe me, right now he can't wait to play and destroy the Raptors and give it to our global ambASSador.

Just gonna say it now, drake is an idiot.

Comment

• Klay is active for tonight's game. We'll see if he plays.

And we'll see where he's at if he does.

Run, Raptors, Run. Drive em into the ground.

Comment

• Klay is active...still not sure what that means

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            Klay is active...still not sure what that means
                            It means they have to take it to him right away. Take advantage of the weak link.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              Klay is active...still not sure what that means
                              At this point, doesn't mean really much of anything - he could start, or he could also be active in the same way that Moreland is active for the Raps

Comment

• The up @ 3am man is still awake. I said I have to forget about the game & get my rest but I'm fighting to stay awake & see it thru.

Comment

Working...
                                X