Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3 FINALS (1-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 5th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm reading the both boards (Raptors and Warriors) and literally both fan bases complain about the same things:
    1. Media not giving them respect.
    2. Refs
    3. Opposing fan bases

Comment

• Comment

• So kerr has always said that durant needs to get a full practice in with the team before he plays a game. with one day off i doubt their will be a team practice tomorrow. So it's looking less likely that we see durant for game 4
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
          I'm reading the both boards (Raptors and Warriors) and literally both fan bases complain about the same things:
          1. Media not giving them respect.
          2. Refs
          3. Opposing fan bases
          I might recommend peeps on the Warrior's boards try some of Serge's patented beef dick?

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

I might recommend peeps on the Warrior's boards try some of Serge's patented beef dick?
            *Dead*
            Last edited by Torassic1; Thu Jun 6, 2019, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• I’m playin the Zainab role tonight.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  So kerr has always said that durant needs to get a full practice in with the team before he plays a game. with one day off i doubt their will be a team practice tomorrow. So it's looking less likely that we see durant for game 4
                  If he doesn't play game 4 I will eat my hat. Klay too.

Hope I'm wrong though.

Comment

• Looking very Lebron on this one Danny...

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

If he doesn't play game 4 I will eat my hat. Klay too.

Hope I'm wrong though.
                      Be interesting to see what happens... one thing is highly likely... neither of them are gonna be 100% if they return.

Can we capitalize?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The boys need to win game four.

Comment

• Great win. Can only beat the team in front of you. And that team still had Curry, Green and Cousins.

Basically everyone was great. Except McCaw, who doesn't belong on the court and hopefully won't be out there again. Serge was completely awful for most of the game but completely made up for it with a brilliant stretch holding off the Warriors in the 4th Q. Kawhi struggled a lot in the first half, and looked like he had no lift or explosiveness all night long, but still managed to wrangle a fantastic overall offensive performance along with some key defensive and especially rebounding plays (on both ends). And everyone else played within their role, defended well, and hit shots. Just, awesome team effort.

Up 2-1 in the Finals. Geez Louise.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The thing that really amazes me far from the game is :
                                How could Massai know that Derozan not Lowery was the problem ?

Comment

Working...
                                X