Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

What is your favorite part of the Raptors being in the Finals ..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KeonClark wrote: View Post

    Hes going places on sports TV, mark my words. Hes a natural
    Park's lovable southern accent and his genuine charm is a revelation.
    Dude picked the Raps to win it all from game 1.

    Comment


    • Puffer wrote: View Post
      "The NBA announced that, by Friday afternoon, the combined online sales through NBAStore.com and NBAStore.ca (the American and Canadian sites, respectively) had eclipsed the previous record by 80 percent. The previous sales record was set in 2016, and Friday’s records were up 100 per cent year-over-year, according to the NBA."

      Pretty crazy. Made me smile that the Raptors beat out a finals that included Lebron James.

      As my daughter said when she messaged me this info, "I guess that's what happens when you have a whole country cheering for you."
      I hope they respect the Raps more knowing this city is a damn cash cow... if they see the Leafs they know Toronto spends huge money at their sports teams.

      Comment


      • You guys. We won the championship.

        I still can't get over it.

        Comment


        • Scraptor wrote: View Post
          You guys. We won the championship.

          I still can't get over it.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

          Comment


          • sanyo wrote: View Post

            I hope they respect the Raps more knowing this city is a damn cash cow... if they see the Leafs they know Toronto spends huge money at their sports teams.
            Most definitely. Even the U.S. Nielsen ratings finished strong for games 5 & 6 and it's off the charts when you add the Canadian viewership. That's not even taking into account the global viewership & streaming, which is at an all-time high. Eyeballs = money, and the NBA is all about that.

            Comment


            • Somebody has to change this thread title to "What's your favorite part of Raptors being the Champions"

              Comment


              • BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                Somebody has to change this thread title to "What's your favorite part of Raptors being the Champions"
                I think the journey is often as great as the final destination ...

                Comment


                • If you had to pick one or two big games or big moments of the playoffs ... how do you see it stacking up ?

                  For me its a tie between the shot to beat philly and the incredibly gutty win in game 3 vs the bucks in overtime.
                  If the shot doesn't fall it OT and who knows what happens. If they somehow lost game 3 against the Bucks it was pretty much over. No body really comes back from down 0-3

                  Next up is taking 3 games on the road in the final series....

                  Comment


                  • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    If you had to pick one or two big games or big moments of the playoffs ... how do you see it stacking up ?

                    For me its a tie between the shot to beat philly and the incredibly gutty win in game 3 vs the bucks in overtime.
                    If the shot doesn't fall it OT and who knows what happens. If they somehow lost game 3 against the Bucks it was pretty much over. No body really comes back from down 0-3

                    Next up is taking 3 games on the road in the final series....
                    Tough. Games I'd say:

                    1. Game 6 - Finals. Obviously the clincher but overcame a Herculean effort by the Warriors. Van Vleet's back up three to get the lead late.

                    2. Game 3 - Milwaukee. Lowry fouling out early in the 4th. Missed free throws. Grinded out a win to just stay in it but that game wounded the Bucks psyche.

                    3. Game 4 - Philly. Raps were in big trouble. Kawhi with that three over Embiid saved them.

                    4. Game 7 - Sixers. The shot. Still think they win that in OT.

                    5. Game 5 - MKE. Broke the Bucks back.

                    Too many moments to even mention.

                    Comment


                    • It's crazy to really think how much perseverance it took, how many times it could have gone off the rails..one bounce here, one break there. What a fucking marathon
                      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                      Comment


                      • slaw wrote: View Post

                        Tough. Games I'd say:

                        1. Game 6 - Finals. Obviously the clincher but overcame a Herculean effort by the Warriors. Van Vleet's back up three to get the lead late.

                        2. Game 3 - Milwaukee. Lowry fouling out early in the 4th. Missed free throws. Grinded out a win to just stay in it but that game wounded the Bucks psyche.

                        3. Game 4 - Philly. Raps were in big trouble. Kawhi with that three over Embiid saved them.

                        4. Game 7 - Sixers. The shot. Still think they win that in OT.

                        5. Game 5 - MKE. Broke the Bucks back.

                        Too many moments to even mention.
                        For me Game 6 against Milwaukee needs to be on the list. GSW looked so in control, up 15, 2 minutes left in the third, and you think maybe get it to 10 by the end of the quarter and you've got a shot. Kawhi takes over and cuts it to 5. Bench comes in to start the 4th, grabs the lead. Kawhi comes back in and puts in out of reach, punctuated by that gorgeous Lowry steal leading to a Kawhi dunk over Giannis.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X