Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite part of the Raptors being in the Finals ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post

If somebody said that sentence to me in real life I'd think they were telling me a tall tale lol..stranger than fiction
    Ya he jokes and tells people he's the biggest looser you'll ever meet. He was on the team that beat them in the 70's in the southern states. He will always have that feather in his cap.

Comment

So fucking surreal. But the joy is real.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! I don't know what to do with my hands. Like, permanently. This Raptors run is basically nerve damage, I'm losing body functionality.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I watched the game at dooleys in charlottetown (only sports bar on PEI now) and there was 100 people glued to the tv, chanting let’s go raptors and cheering after every bucket. This whole run is surreal. As someone who has always been a basketball fan when all my friends have been watching hockey , it’s nice to have people to talk about basketball with.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

No Kawhi without Derozan either, and likely no Derozan without Vince leaving. It is full circle.
            And no Kawhi without Zaza Pachulia.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
              Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! I don't know what to do with my hands. Like, permanently. This Raptors run is basically nerve damage, I'm losing body functionality.
              Yeah, they need to finish this on Monday. My heart can't take much more.

Comment

The kids outside my window next door are jumping on the trampoline and yelling out the Raptors introductions.
                Spicy P!!! SIAKAM!!!!!! -- KAWHIIIIIIIIIII LEONARD!!! -- KYLE L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-LOWRY.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                  The kids outside my window next door are jumping on the trampoline and yelling out the Raptors introductions.
                  Spicy P!!! SIAKAM!!!!!! -- KAWHIIIIIIIIIII LEONARD!!! -- KYLE L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-LOWRY.
                  you love to see it T.T
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Took my dog to the doggie park this morning and a conversation about the Raptors broke out among the "parents". The "children" were left unattended and doggie bags left unused.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                      Took my dog to the doggie park this morning and a conversation about the Raptors broke out among the "parents". The "children" were left unattended and doggie bags left unused.
                      Lol

And THAT is your favourite part about the Raptors being in the Finals.

Comment

If you tune in to some Canadian radio programs, you will clearly identify the stupid broadcasters that hate the Raptors and Toronto, but are left with no choice but cover the team anyway.

Salty Canadian Skip Baylesses, lol.
                        Last edited by Kagemusha; Sat Jun 8, 2019, 04:24 PM.

Comment

The fireworks I will see tomorrow
                          That is my favorite part.

Another favorite thing, I have to change my log-in name as I will not be a victim any more.
                          Last edited by RaptorsVictim; Sat Jun 8, 2019, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                            If you tune in to some Canadian radio programs, you will clearly identify the stupid broadcasters that hate the Raptors and Toronto, but are left with no choice but cover the team anyway.

Salty Canadian Skip Baylesses, lol.
                            I like all the talking heads discussing the box and 1 like they'd ever heard of it before
                            Last edited by G__Deane; Sat Jun 8, 2019, 09:48 PM.

Comment

watching ESPN and TNT guys look incredibly uncomfortable in front of the camera.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                                I watched the game at dooleys in charlottetown (only sports bar on PEI now) and there was 100 people glued to the tv, chanting let’s go raptors and cheering after every bucket. This whole run is surreal. As someone who has always been a basketball fan when all my friends have been watching hockey , it’s nice to have people to talk about basketball with.
                                Went to a rodeo in a small town in western Canada early this afternoon. Cowboy hats, muddy boots, poutine and Tim Horton cups everyone. Rodeo announcer on the PA goes "how 'bout those Raptors last night?" Crowd claps and cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X