Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite part of the Raptors being in the Finals ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning.

Comment

• I just thought .. The best thing about Raptors being in the Finals is " In a league which the trend is Super teams and buyouts contract players don't come to T.O .. This Raptor team won the Championship in these circumstances .

Comment

• (American) TV ratings with the Raps in were better than 2017 and 2018 Finals!

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          (American) TV ratings with the Raps in were better than 2017 and 2018 Finals!
          Wow, I bet they got better when Americans thought GS would win the last 2 games

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Wow, I bet they got better when Americans thought GS would win the last 2 games
            Probably... but it was also a great series. Kevin Durant injury probably helped.

I can imagine cdn ratings will be massive, maybe 8 million plus.

combined with us it will probably be one of the most watched since maybe the Jordan days.

Comment

• I would imagine there will be another big party downtown tonight, might check it out

Comment

• Winning the whole fucking thing
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• watching all of these newscasts with all the people of Toronto going nuts over ..."my" Raptors

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    watching all of these newscasts with all the people of Toronto going nuts over ..."my" Raptors
                    Casheir at the grocery store in Calgary (I had no raps gear on) said: "did you hear the Toronto raptors are the champions?"

I told her "yeah, I think i might have heard something about that"
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• after this whole thing I just feel like "it was worth it" you know? Believing in this team, following this team, cheering for them. Worth it.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• "The NBA announced that, by Friday afternoon, the combined online sales through NBAStore.com and NBAStore.ca (the American and Canadian sites, respectively) had eclipsed the previous record by 80 percent. The previous sales record was set in 2016, and Friday’s records were up 100 per cent year-over-year, according to the NBA."

Pretty crazy. Made me smile that the Raptors beat out a finals that included Lebron James.

As my daughter said when she messaged me this info, "I guess that's what happens when you have a whole country cheering for you."

Comment

• A few favourites...

Man... Ok... To have experienced watching that victory with my best old college buddies -- and my one buddy (who's initials happen to be KD) somehow got us upgraded from a regular room to the insane presidential suite at The Grand Hotel at Dundas & Jarvis... It was meant to be. (You the real KD-MVP.)

golden wrote: View Post

From another angle.

Quoting golden quoting me from another page...

This moment watching Masai experience the very height of human joy when he sees all of his sacrifices and hard work pay off when Kyle fucking Lowry hoists the first ever Raptor's Larry O'B Championship trophy. It doesn't get any better than that.

Comment

• I got to hate the entire US media, as finally there was Just The Raptors and another team left. They were so disrespectful the entire time......all but one guy, well 2.

!. Kendrick Perkins. He didn't waver, and he fed the talking heads their asses in debates.
                            2. Believe it or not, Paul Pierce. Afterhalf way through the Sixers series, he was finally all in. And he stayed in. Thats eating crow like a man.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              I got to hate the entire US media, as finally there was Just The Raptors and another team left. They were so disrespectful the entire time......all but one guy, well 2.

!. Kendrick Perkins. He didn't waver, and he fed the talking heads their asses in debates.
                              2. Believe it or not, Paul Pierce. Afterhalf way through the Sixers series, he was finally all in. And he stayed in. Thats eating crow like a man.
                              Kendrick Perkins has been an hilarious and insightful analyst out of nowhere. the dudes twitter was awesome this post season and he has always kept it real when ever I have seen him on TV. hopefully he gets a full time gig somewhere next season.
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                                Kendrick Perkins has been an hilarious and insightful analyst out of nowhere. the dudes twitter was awesome this post season and he has always kept it real when ever I have seen him on TV. hopefully he gets a full time gig somewhere next season.
                                Hes going places on sports TV, mark my words. Hes a natural
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X