Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite part of the Raptors being in the Finals ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

It almost feels like being trapped on a moving roller coaster due to the means they got to this point. lol

I'm taking a nice break from hoops after this series.
    Technically, we all are..unless you're one of those guys who watches summer league games on youtube

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Kawhi Leonard.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Kawhi Leonard.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Just off the top of my head, but there's prolly more

--All the doubters having had to eat crow
    --Short offseason
    --Increase in the franchise's appeal to attract and retain free angents
    --increase in value of our players
    --Just plain more basketball to watch

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    The bandwagon filling up in the last week or 2 has been pretty interesting to see. Hearing the Lowry chants after game 6 vs Bucks was pretty heartwarming, nearly tear jerking. The whole game 6 celebration was enjoyable to me.

And its 2019, so I'd be omitting if I didnt mention all the fun memes that have come out of Kawhis sixers shot, etc. Memes are great.
    I'm not a huge Lowry fan, but only an ogre wouldn't have felt good to see that moment. And maybe it's just me, but didn't those "Low-Ry" chants feel kind of awkward? It's like he's been here for so long and the fans don't know his nickname is K-Low? Or at least use Kyle. In fairness, most people going to the games now probably don't even follow basketball. It was actually good to hear Stephen A calling out those "fans" for being MIA at the concessions during the Warriors 18-0 run to start the 2nd half.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    It's June and we're still watching Raps. I know the goal is to win. But I think we all waited so long for this. This is what fandom is ultimately about.
    It almost feels like being trapped on a moving roller coaster due to the means they got to this point. lol

I'm taking a nice break from hoops after this series.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    It's June and we're still watching Raps. I know the goal is to win. But I think we all waited so long for this. This is what fandom is ultimately about.
    As soon as Raps season ends, offseason starts. We use to have wait weeks or months to see if we could find a good small forward to replace Rasual Butler. Was pumped for JYD 2.0 Demarre Carroll, we were STACKED

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    The bandwagon filling up in the last week or 2 has been pretty interesting to see. Hearing the Lowry chants after game 6 vs Bucks was pretty heartwarming, nearly tear jerking. The whole game 6 celebration was enjoyable to me.

And its 2019, so I'd be omitting if I didnt mention all the fun memes that have come out of Kawhis sixers shot, etc. Memes are great.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Watching them play in the finals.

Leave a comment:

• What is your favorite part of the Raptors being in the Finals ..

I have always felt like being a Raptor fan in Toronto is like being a second class citizen . I am just loving that people like my wife who would never watch basketball are now glued for 3 hours watching the NBA Finals . I love that that radio stations who covered NBA playoffs and finals previously as a back page story are now talking Raptors 24/7 ...
Working...
X