No announcement yet.

Kevin Durant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy newspaper. Usually Westbrook and Brooks cop allllll the criticism over there.

Comment

"We take great pride in our headlines about big sporting events and news in Oklahoma. Thursday’s headline in The Oklahoman on Kevin Durant’s performance in the Memphis series missed the mark.

The words were overstated and unduly harsh. The headline and presentation left the impression that we were commenting on Durant’s season, career or even character. We were not. We were referring only to the Memphis series.

The fact the headline and presentation left that impression with so many readers is proof that we failed.
      '

Comment

@DarnellMayberry: Durant on The Oklahoman's headline: "That's what they're supposed to write. I didn't come through for the team."

Love that response

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
          @DarnellMayberry: Durant on The Oklahoman's headline: "That's what they're supposed to write. I didn't come through for the team."

Love that response
          Great response, but I'm sure his mind is saying "Fuck OKC, fuck Westbrook.. I'm going to Toronto."

Comment

I like to imagine Durant watching the second and third quarters of the Raptors-Nets game yesterday and thinking "man that team would be fun to play with" then turn off before the last quarter and just hear that we won later.

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
              Please basedgod

Damn he looks fine as a Raptor.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                Damn he looks fine as a Raptor.
                I've been cheering for Memphis in the series so that Durant has less and less incentive to re-up with OKC and more with the Raps....

Comment

Come to Toronto Kevin we will treat you better! #KD2016TORONTO

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                    I've been cheering for Memphis in the series so that Durant has less and less incentive to re-up with OKC and more with the Raps....
                    Yeah I used to cheer for OKC because I like Durant. Now I cheer against OKC because I like Durant.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Wanda Pratt (Kevin Durant’s mom): Typical Oklahoman on Kevin. UNBELIEVABLE!! KEVIN is RELIABLE!!! Twitter

Tony Durant (Kevin Durant’s brother): Mr. Unreliable huh? Smh!!!!!! Twitter

I love KD's mother's quote! Typical Oklahoman on Kevin..... lol

Come to us, Kevin.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                        I've been hoping for that too.

Also hoping he and Westbrook become the latest Garnett and Marbury combo.

Finally hoping Reggie Jackson is the latest Harden debacle.

Game of Thrones has nothing on this drama, back stabbing, and evil plotting.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Yeah I used to cheer for OKC because I like Durant. Now I cheer against OKC because I like Durant. Soon I will cheer for the Lakers because I like Durant.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                          fixed it

Comment

KD seems to be in the same situation as VC in Toronto. A superstar without enough talent around him to succeed. OKC is too cheap and Raptors management was inept.

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                              fixed it
                              I will never cheer for the Lakers...NEVER!!!

Comment

We really should be flooding the internet with Durant in Raptors swag for the next 2 seasons and giving him ultimate praise...have like a RR assist on bringing him here

Comment

Working...
                                X