Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #6: Toronto Raptors 83 - Brooklyn Nets 97 (Series Tied 3-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #6: Toronto Raptors 83 - Brooklyn Nets 97 (Series Tied 3-3)

KEYS TO THE GAME:

1. Play like its Game 7.
    2. Patterson, Salmons and Ross - These 3 need to hit OPEN THREES. It's that simple. They've missed so many wide open shot this series. Time to step up.
    3. Contain Deron Williams and JJ.
    4. Need another big game from DeMar and Kyle - This time of the year. Your best players need to be your best players.
    5. Lock down the Nets 3pt shooters(Teletovic, Anderson, Pierce) - Teletovic and Anderson killed the Raps in the 4th. Raps need to be smart and know where those 2 and Pierce are all the time. And please DON'T FOUL 3PT SHOOTERS!! (cc Amir).

Mamba Mentality

<-- Rap Fans - Nets Fans -->

Comment

3-0 in the playoffs Rex! Keep it going!

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        KEYS TO THE GAME:...5. Lock down the Nets 3pt shooters(Teletovic, Anderson, Pierce) - Teletovic and Anderson killed the Raps in the 4th. ...
        Do NOT want to see the Raps lose because of Teletovic and Anderson. How can you ignore these guys. Not generally on the floor with Pierce and DWill, so it should be a no brainer to stay in front of them.

Comment

Interesting as always. Our run in the second/third quarter was fuelled by crazy KLOE 3's. Their run in the 3rd/4th was based on Joe Johnson layup drives (and a few four point plays). For some reason, the latter (JJ) seems more reproducible. Hope they have an answer for him that doesn't open up something else. Go raps!

Comment

You're on a roll man! Let's go Raptors chant from tipoff to the end even if it's away game!
            Last edited by fredericklove; Fri May 2, 2014, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Pat Fraher, Dan Crawford, Marc Davis. Bosses for tonight's game.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                Pat Fraher, Dan Crawford, Marc Davis. Bosses for tonight's game.

I'm not familiar with Fraher's work.

Marc Davis is bad.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Gonna be tough to close out on the road. Big challenge and growth opportunity for this team.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Let's hope we see very little of Salmons and Hayes.

That means we need Ross to snap out of his funk, and Amir/Jonas to stay out of foul trouble.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      Let's hope we see very little of Salmons and Hayes.

That means we need Ross to snap out of his funk, and Amir/Jonas to stay out of foul trouble.
                      I think this is KEY #1. Jonas needs to avoid those bullshit, ticky-tack fouls.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                        Gonna be tough to close out on the road. Big challenge and growth opportunity for this team.
                        I think we got this. Broooooklyn doesn't offer much of a Home Court advantage for them.
                        I think our guys confidence has just been growing and growing. Tonights the night they put it ALL together.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                          I think we got this. Broooooklyn doesn't offer much of a Home Court advantage for them.
                          I think our guys confidence has just been growing and growing. Tonights the night they put it ALL together.
                          Agreed. The Nets crowd is a complete non-factor. Raps have momentum, and more importantly, are no longer deers caught in headlights. The know what to expect. Raps close it out tonight.

Comment

NY media.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                              I agree that the homecourt advantage isn't really there, but the Raps still need to close out against KG, Pierce and other vets. The fans may not be on their A game, but I suspect the Nets will be. I think we'll win, but it's going to be a war to do so.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X