Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4 FINALS (2-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 7th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot
    replied
    TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

The player who's really going to have decidedly mixed feelings if the Raptors prevail, though? Alfonso McKinnie.
    Players like Alfonso are thrilled that GS gave him a 2 year deal & that he was able to perform in the playoffs. McKinnie had a bad summer league performance with the Raptors and was very close to not playing in the NBA so he should be thrilled either way for getting this far (and getting bonuses on top of his minimum NBA contract). I am happy for Alfonso.

Leave a comment:

• TheWaterboy
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Gotta wonder how they feel? I'm sure they are genuinely happy for their friends, ex-teammates, but..?
    JV and Delon, who by usual custom should be getting rings if the Raptors are champions, will probably find this a little less bittersweet than Demar and Jakob, who will not. But both Demar and Jakob still have strong frendships with current players, which may take a little bit of the edge off.

The player who's really going to have decidedly mixed feelings if the Raptors prevail, though? Alfonso McKinnie.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    This video is lit, im pumped!

Chills .....

I can't help but notice how Kerr kinda sounds like Nurse in the huddle....or Nurse sounds like Kerr. I'm going to listen more to Bud, Brown and Stevens but Nurse actually coaches in the timeouts. But there's encouragement, exhortations, exhilaration and excitement.

Players (except Cyborg Kawhi) feed off it.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post

Believe it or not, This game is not going to be easy at all, Warriors have nothing to lose, but we will win.
    I don't think anyone seriously thinks this will be an easy game....but if the Raps can somehow get out to a big 3Q lead, I think their spirit is ready to be broken.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

I'd like to see DeMar, JV, Wright and Jacob all watching together.
    Gotta wonder how they feel? I'm sure they are genuinely happy for their friends, ex-teammates, but..?

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    This video is lit, im pumped!

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsVictim
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Raptors raining down threes...
    Believe it or not, This game is not going to be easy at all, Warriors have nothing to lose, but we will win.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Forecast - Rain on Monday
    Raptors raining down threes...

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    And all I want for Father's Day is a chip....Monday!

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Towards the end of the Magic series, I saw a play and thought “I’m not sure that would work against the Sixers”. Near the end of the sixers series I had the same thought about the Bucks. You see where this is going. Last night I watched a play and thought “that works here but I’m not sure it would work against.....”. And there was nothing. So surreal.

Leave a comment:

• Kash_ville
    replied
    Kash_ville wrote: View Post
    Raptors need to go out and RIP the hearts out.
    Mission accomplished

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Forecast - Rain on Monday

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    I just mowed my lawn for an hour and a half and don't remember a thing .... just thinking about the next game.

I hope Kawhi is out at least seeing this country is capable of decent weather lol but I doubt he notices anything but ball and basket right now

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    One win away.

Leave a comment:

• Shredder
    replied
    Now I had a few home-brews last night, but I'm pretty sure I caught a fan under the one basket with a Durant jersey on. The only thing that was weird was that it wasn't a Warriors jersey, it was a Knick jersey. Did any one else catch that?

That game was so good.

These guys are so locked in, Nurse is coaching like a man possessed. He talked earlier in the year that they might be practicing things that never make it to the court till the playoffs, any chance that was box and 1? That takes huevos.

I can't believe that we are one win away. All the blowout losses I've watched over the years to get a glimpse of one of the younger guys that might have had promise. All those trades and signings that made you go UHH?@?!, All those playoff moments that didn't go our way. Those are all like distant memories because we are in the GODDAM FINALS, and ONE F&*?!ING WIN AWAY FROM A F*&%!$ING CHIP!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X