Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4 FINALS (2-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 7th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
    Man, this year we did not only remove the curse of the playoff from our shoulders, we are on the brink of winning the title. We are one game away from it.
    That is more than a sweet dream.
    I wish both JV and Derozan were with us.
    I'd like to see DeMar, JV, Wright and Jacob all watching together.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    To start the second half Kawhii ripped their beating heart out and showed it to them. It was those first couple minutes where I felt strongly the Raptors grabbed the momentum and weren't going to give it up. Kawhi had impressive stats but it's those moments where he takes over and shows his opponents who's in control that really sets him apart. He did that to the Champ on their home court. The man is the best player in the world in my opinion.

If they win this next game Masai deserves a statue. He went all in and hit a royal flush.
    He certainly made what many viewed as a risky move that has paid off with possibly the highest reward possible (needs one more win), however, that move is only successful if the player performs. Kawhi has turned in one of the all-time great play-off performances ever. The man has led this team to the cusp of the NBA Finals Championship against a modern day dynasty. He has led with his performance and personal qualities. If they achieve their goal of winning the championship, of anyone who deserves a statue, it's Kawhi

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Or possibly losing the 2OT game vs MKW to then go down 0 - 3. This is a team that never quits or hangs their heads. Very deserving of everything they have achieved. Just one more big push to get over the goal line. Love this team.
    Absolutely. They are reminiscent of the Detroit Pistons who won in 2004 over the favorites L.A Lakers thus breaking up that dynasty for good. Shows you that grit, determination & hard nosed defence can defeat a team full of bloated Superstars.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post

It's still scary to think that the Raptors could have been eliminated by the Sixers if it weren't for that incredible shot by Kawhi. The whole thing would have probably been dismantled if that was the case and the Raps might have had to wait another 25 years to put another team good enough to compete for a championship. Everything went right..almost as if this was "God's plan" -(Drake).
    Or possibly losing the 2OT game vs MKW to then go down 0 - 3. This is a team that never quits or hangs their heads. Very deserving of everything they have achieved. Just one more big push to get over the goal line. Love this team.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied

Again we didn't see Looney practice either before he came back. Teams can have closed practice and off site facility practice. In all likelyhood Durant isn't coming back but I would still prepare for him if he does.
    He hasn't played a game in a month. I'm not so sure he puts them over the top. The Raptors are really hungry and 100% dialed in and healthy.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    To start the second half Kawhii ripped their beating heart out and showed it to them. It was those first couple minutes where I felt strongly the Raptors grabbed the momentum and weren't going to give it up. Kawhi had impressive stats but it's those moments where he takes over and shows his opponents who's in control that really sets him apart. He did that to the Champ on their home court. The man is the best player in the world in my opinion.

If they win this next game Masai deserves a statue. He went all in and hit a royal flush.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied

Again we didn't see Looney practice either before he came back. Teams can have closed practice and off site facility practice. In all likelyhood Durant isn't coming back but I would still prepare for him if he does.
    For sure, I would hope they have game planned for this scenario. In my opinion given Durant's lengthy absence they would be easier to beat...

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied

I would be ready for him, just in case.

Remember Looney wasn't suppose to be back and he did. The Warriors organization operates similar to the Raptors, they keep injury report very vague to surprise & second guess the opponent until game time.

Major rehab is happening behind the scenes. They could freeze & numb the calf area if he really wanted to play & risk it. Kawhi is dealing with knee tendinitis, so he gets rehab everyday and it flares up from time to time but he was able to play close to 80% in the last game (lack of dunking is a major sign it's stll a bother, should be destroying Draymond/Klay in transition like he did Giannis & Embiid).

I really hope to see OG out there, the kid been through alot this season, it wouldn't hurt even if he saw the floor for 2-5 minutes like McCaw did (who didn't do a whole much either).
    He may also bepacing himself. I thought last night Kawhi looked better compared to the 2 previous games at least. The limp was not that pronounced and he got enough lift on his shots especially in the 2nd half. Mckechnie must have rubbed his magic potion on during halftime..

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    Getting revenge for the injury taking him out during WCF in 2017?

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied

If they were here you actually would be dreaming because the team would be somewhere eating Doritos and watching the Bucks play the Warriors.
    It's still scary to think that the Raptors could have been eliminated by the Sixers if it weren't for that incredible shot by Kawhi. The whole thing would have probably been dismantled if that was the case and the Raps might have had to wait another 25 years to put another team good enough to compete for a championship. Everything went right..almost as if this was "God's plan" -(Drake).

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Durant has not played in over a month. No practices, cardio, fitness,, rust? No way. Looney much different player / injury.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
    Man, this year we did not only remove the curse of the playoff from our shoulders, we are on the brink of winning the title. We are one game away from it.
    That is more than a sweet dream.
    I wish both JV and Derozan were with us.
    If they were here you actually would be dreaming because the team would be somewhere eating Doritos and watching the Bucks play the Warriors.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied

I would be ready for him, just in case.

Remember Looney wasn't suppose to be back and he did. The Warriors organization operates similar to the Raptors, they keep injury report very vague to surprise & second guess the opponent until game time.

Major rehab is happening behind the scenes. They could freeze & numb the calf area if he really wanted to play & risk it. Kawhi is dealing with knee tendinitis, so he gets rehab everyday and it flares up from time to time but he was able to play close to 80% in the last game (lack of dunking is a major sign it's stll a bother, should be destroying Draymond/Klay in transition like he did Giannis & Embiid).

I really hope to see OG out there, the kid been through alot this season, it wouldn't hurt even if he saw the floor for 2-5 minutes like McCaw did (who didn't do a whole much either).
    Durant has not played in over a month. No practices, cardio, fitness,, rust? No way. Looney much different player / injury.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Held GSW to 92 points. Awesome defence. Kawhi reigns supreme.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied

I was hoping they signed a hard nosed enforcer named Fred. He's looking more and more like Tie Domi.
    Yep and making Curry work hard to a point he is fading at the end, something CP3 & Lillard could not.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X