Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4 FINALS (2-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 7th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suspenders wrote: View Post
    Listening to the fan 590 this morning on my way to work, they had a guess commentator from San Fran (can't remember who it was).

She basically said that she thinks the Warriors would want to go down 3-1, so that Durant can come back for the rest of the series, and prove they can win being down 3-1 in the playoffs.

The disrespect some of these commentators give the Raptors.

She also said about how we're just seeing "regular season Kawhi" in the finals.
    Ok, give us 3-1 and let Durant comes back. I will be very happy with that.
    Those American fan and commentators too are so arrogant. I hope we hit GSW as hard as we can tonight.

Comment

RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
      Ok, give us 3-1 and let Durant comes back. I will be very happy with that.
      Those American fan and commentators too are so arrogant. I hope we hit GSW as hard as we can tonight.
      I'm trying to contain my thoughts because positive vibes only! We want this win. We want to win every game until we win 4.

Comment

Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
        Wow Report: Nets trade Crabbe to Hawks, clear space for Kyrie pursuit

Brooklyn Nets are trading guard Allen Crabbe, their No. 17 pick in the upcoming draft, and a lottery-protected 2020 first-round pick to the Atlanta Hawks for forward Taurean Prince and a 2021 second-round pick, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
        Check out Colin Cowherds hot take on Kyrie going to the Nets to be the man via his summary on game 3. .
        Right or wrong is up to you.. but its an interesting take.
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

Refs for tonight:

Mike Callahan (#24)
          Zach Zarba (#15)
          Eric Lewis (#42)

Not a great track record with Callahan but we did win game 6 against the Bucks with him.

Comment

2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

So with Thompson being given the green light to go tonight this signals that its near defcon 1 in Golden State.
              The brave face and tough talk belie the physical reality of his injury. He has recovered from a hamstring pull in 4 or 5 days.. to which we can all smile and know is bullshit....Yes he will suit up.. yes he will play..... how effective he will be remains to be seen. Im thinking not so much.

Raps leaving town taking 2 from the Warriors and setting up what could be a party that lasts for two days if they can close the deal at home.

Time for some Connor Mcgregor like swag Raps fans....

- TGO

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                Refs for tonight:

Mike Callahan (#24)
                Zach Zarba (#15)
                Eric Lewis (#42)

Not a great track record with Callahan but we did win game 6 against the Bucks with him.

You know if we win we'll have Brothers, Foster & Davis for game 5.

Comment

To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Tmac2darak wrote: View Post

You know if we win we'll have Brothers, Foster & Davis for game 5.
                    That's fine. We just need to play smarter and through contact/calls and find a way to win. Just as we always have.

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      So with Thompson being given the green light to go tonight this signals that its near defcon 1 in Golden State.
                      The brave face and tough talk belie the physical reality of his injury. He has recovered from a hamstring pull in 4 or 5 days.. to which we can all smile and know is bullshit....Yes he will suit up.. yes he will play..... how effective he will be remains to be seen. Im thinking not so much.

Raps leaving town taking 2 from the Warriors and setting up what could be a party that lasts for two days if they can close the deal at home.

Time for some Connor Mcgregor like swag Raps fans....
                      Uh didn't McGregor lose his last fight? Maybe we can save the swag for after we win.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

Uh didn't McGregor lose his last fight? Maybe we can save the swag for after we win.
                        Swag is Swag..... either you have it or you don't

- TGO

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                          Gasol is snarly in the media lol. Have you guys noticed the same? Kind of condescending
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Gasol is snarly in the media lol. Have you guys noticed the same? Kind of condescending
                              I haven't noticed that
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Nervy Kermit our underrated good luck charm
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X