Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4 FINALS (2-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 7th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    So with Thompson being given the green light to go tonight this signals that its near defcon 1 in Golden State.
    The brave face and tough talk belie the physical reality of his injury. He has recovered from a hamstring pull in 4 or 5 days.. to which we can all smile and know is bullshit....Yes he will suit up.. yes he will play..... how effective he will be remains to be seen. Im thinking not so much.

Raps leaving town taking 2 from the Warriors and setting up what could be a party that lasts for two days if they can close the deal at home.

Time for some Connor Mcgregor like swag Raps fans....
    As long as drake doesn't back him to win ..... when the curse was still real but unproven ....
    Last edited by G__Deane; Fri Jun 7, 2019, 11:18 AM.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Gasol is snarly in the media lol. Have you guys noticed the same? Kind of condescending
      I don't blame these guys for having some fun at the media's expense sometimes. Some of the questions are rude, some are just plain dumb and some of these media people in the press conference seem like they're there to hear themselves speak.

Comment

New Balance's server crashed a few times. Everyone trying to get dat Fun Guy t-shirt.

Comment

Gasol is snarly in the media lol. Have you guys noticed the same? Kind of condescending
          Not that much, but once in a while can come off as a bit 'pricky'. Gasol is pretty much a 7-1 Spanish version of Lowry.

Comment

How much do these guys really want it? no Durant, Klay Thompson not 100%, this is their chance, this is a game that the Raptors need to win. They should COMPLETELY go all in and treat this game like a game 7.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

suspenders wrote: View Post
              New Balance's server crashed a few times. Everyone trying to get dat Fun Guy t-shirt.
              Is it available to purchase?
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                So with Thompson being given the green light to go tonight this signals that its near defcon 1 in Golden State.
                The brave face and tough talk belie the physical reality of his injury. He has recovered from a hamstring pull in 4 or 5 days.. to which we can all smile and know is bullshit....Yes he will suit up.. yes he will play..... how effective he will be remains to be seen. Im thinking not so much.

Raps leaving town taking 2 from the Warriors and setting up what could be a party that lasts for two days if they can close the deal at home.

Time for some Connor Mcgregor like swag Raps fans....
                We'll see tonight but I posted after Game 3 that.... well, I can't quite bring myself to write it yet cause I don't want to anger the basketball gods but let's just say the series is right there for Toronto. All you have to do was watch Draymond Green's presser after game 3. They are in trouble and they know they are in trouble. All this nonsense about saving Klay and Durant. Garbage. If Klay could have played game 3 he would have played. If Durant could play he'd be playing. They couldn't play cause they were hurt and, even with Klay for two games, GSW is lucky to be down just 2-1. Could easily be 3-0. They know Durant isn't coming back. Guy isn't going to risk his start as the face of a new franchise next year.

Raps just need to avoid a let down stretch like in Game 2 and they will be fine.

Comment

https://www.newbalance.ca/en_ca/pd/n...ack_with_White

$40 a shirt.. thinking of buying one myself.

I'm waiting for the "He Stay" shirt though.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                    This is awesome.
                    That is funny. About the 1:15 mark it starts.

Comment

I've been trying for 45 minutes and it's now sold out.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

As long as drake doesn't back him to win ..... when the curse was still real but unproven ....
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

not anymore

Comment

Nervy Kermit our underrated good luck charm
                            that avatar though...my man
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

one of the Finals teams has a chance to sign Giannis and it's not Golden State apparently
                              Last edited by MixxAOR; Fri Jun 7, 2019, 12:09 PM.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Actually I think he is quite thoughtful and sans cliches ... the times I have heard him. If you are referring to the Pau question ...that was an eye roller from probably a rookie.

Comment

Working...
                                X