Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4 FINALS (2-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 7th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kagemusha wrote: View Post
    Looney plays tonight.
    Lol warriors are desprate. 4 days ago he had a broken collar bone and would be out for rest of the season. Now hes probably going to play 20 minutes. their grasping at straws. attack looney on offense he probably wont be able to raise his arms above his head.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

    Comment


    • I would like to win tonight

      Comment


      • RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
        One question,
        Is there any news about OG ?
        OG was cleared since Game 2 to play but I doubt that he does.

        Comment


        • tDotted wrote: View Post

          OG was cleared since Game 2 to play but I doubt that he does.
          Thank you.

          Comment


          • Kagemusha wrote: View Post
            Looney plays tonight.
            Smell that.... panic is wafting through Oracle Arena right now.

            Levels
            DEFCON 1 COCKED PISTOL - KEVIN DURANT SUITS UP Nuclear war is imminent
            DEFCON 2 FAST PACE - KLAY THOMPSON CLEARED TO PLAY Next step to nuclear war
            DEFCON 3 ROUND HOUSE - KEVON LOONEY CLEARED TO PLAY Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness
            DEFCON 4 DOUBLE TAKE - PART OWNER PUSHES LOWRY Increased intelligence watch and strengthened security measures

            Comment


            • Don't underestimate Looney but test his defense. Don't let him off the hook. We beat them healthy minus KD.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

              Comment


              • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Don't underestimate Looney but test his defense. Don't let him off the hook. We beat them healthy minus KD.
                If they play him, Ibaka, Siakam and Marc must post him up every play. Man, when we played an inside game using both Ibaka and Marc, they did not have any match inside.
                If you listen to the media in USA and through the internet, you can sense that GSW are not balanced as they used to be, Curry will not be able to carry all this load, they are fatigued mentally and even Steve Kerr does not look happy at all.
                This is our chance, if we win tonight it is over.

                Comment


                • last game i called a KLOE game and we got it. Tonight im feeling a serge game 7 vs philly game. Mafuzzy chef is serving up beef penis tonight!
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                  Comment


                  • RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post

                    If they play him, Ibaka, Siakam and Marc must post him up every play. Man, when we played an inside game using both Ibaka and Marc, they did not have any match inside.
                    If you listen to the media in USA and through the internet, you can sense that GSW are not balanced as they used to be, Curry will not be able to carry all this load, they are fatigued mentally and even Steve Kerr does not look happy at all.
                    This is our chance, if we win tonight it is over.
                    I'm not saying we should be fouling extra hard when he rolls to the basket.....

                    Comment




                    • I think we've seen KD last game in a warriors jersey. Now there talking about returning 2 game away and will not provide updates between games anymore? i think theres a 10% chance he plays a game this series
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                      Comment


                      • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post


                        I think we've seen KD last game in a warriors jersey. Now there talking about returning 2 game away and will not provide updates between games anymore? i think theres a 10% chance he plays a game this series
                        I agree.... its all hands on deck night tonight in game 4.
                        If you can move your playing.
                        If you can barely move... then your being hit with bat so you do move and be cleared to play.

                        Once again ... Raps nation gets ready for ... are you ready ?
                        The biggest game of the season.

                        Comment


                        • golden wrote: View Post

                          I'm not saying we should be fouling extra hard when he rolls to the basket.....
                          Me either, I am not into dirty play, but if someone is not healthy we need to invest that and put him under pressure.

                          Comment


                          • RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post

                            Me either, I am not into dirty play, but if someone is not healthy we need to invest that and put him under pressure.
                            There is a difference between wanting to injure someone and attacking someone's weak point.

                            Comment


                            • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Once again ... Raps nation gets ready for ... are you ready ?
                              The biggest game of the season.
                              Hopefully there’s only two more “biggest games of the season” left
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

                              Comment


                              • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Don't underestimate Looney but test his defense. Don't let him off the hook. We beat them healthy minus KD.
                                I want to see Kawhi attack his defense everytime he switches to him.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X