Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4 FINALS (2-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 7th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

I agree.... its all hands on deck night tonight in game 4.
    If you can move your playing.
    If you can barely move... then your being hit with bat so you do move and be cleared to play.

Once again ... Raps nation gets ready for ... are you ready ?
    The biggest game of the season.
    You know since we started this playoff, every two or three games one game pops up and becomes the biggest game of the season.
    Orlando
    Sixers
    Bucks
    and now GSW, the same script, this game is the biggest game of the season. We the fans are under pressure, I do not know how Nurse and his staff feel.

Comment

• whats this weird ass instrument these cats singin oh canada are using? also stop trying to do remixes to the anthem both game in oakland had some wacky shit going on with O canada
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

OG was cleared since Game 2 to play but I doubt that he does.
        I get why Nurse isnt playing him but i would love to see OG have a moment in the playoffs after such a rough year

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

I get why Nurse isnt playing him but i would love to see OG have a moment in the playoffs after such a rough year
          I can already envision it. Raptors up 15+ with 2 minutes remaining game 5 in Toronto. Kawhi getting ready to check out after scoring 45 whose his replacement the young padawan OG. the ACC goes wild, starts chanting his name and he is on the court with the ball in his hands as the clock hits 0.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post

You know since we started this playoff, every two or three games one game pops up and becomes the biggest game of the season.
            Orlando
            Sixers
            Bucks
            and now GSW, the same script, this game is the biggest game of the season. We the fans are under pressure, I do not know how Nurse and his staff feel.
            This is probably Kawhi's mindset.
            Every game matters.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post

Me either, I am not into dirty play, but if someone is not healthy we need to invest that and put him under pressure.
              A.I wrote: View Post

There is a difference between wanting to injure someone and attacking someone's weak point..
              Once a hockey player .. I guess always a hockey player..... Go right at both Looney and Thompson to see how much they can take before they quit.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Once a hockey player .. I guess always a hockey player..... Go right at both Looney and Thompson to see how much they can take before they quit.
                ya deffinatly attack thompson early with kawhi or siakam and see how that hamstring is

Comment

• we've been pretty good in these jersey

Comment

• We’re playing with house money tonight. Win we get a stranglehold. Lose and we are still playing best 2 out of 3 with home field advantage

Comment

• Slow start O for both teams

Comment

• lol what a crazy start

Comment

• lol funny start

Comment

• lol what is the this game

Comment

• looks like ymca pick up

Comment