Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4 FINALS (2-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 7th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    and from the bottom of my heart

FUCK BOSTON

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied
    I know this is probably lost in after the win but the Raptors remain undefeated on the road in the NBA Finals.

And now are in a position to win the whole thing at home in a Game 5. That's how you do it.

With that said; if we can't close out this series in the next couple games and history repeats itself, Kawhi will be a Warrior next year.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Steve Kerr in his post game grilling from the press sounding like a politician giving a concession speech...

Is this fucking great or what ?

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Skip Bayless is a little bitch, I am loving his whiny passive aggressive tweets.

You lost, you're wrong, you suck. Eat a pickle.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Durant gonna play tho?

Leave a comment:

• VanRapsGrl
    replied
    Oh my goodness! What is happening right now??? Up 3-1 over GSW in the finals & ONE.WIN.AWAY!! Pinch me...is this real??? Wow what a rush. 3 chances to take the trophy...just gotta get one. Hopefully it's game 5 on homecourt to complete the fairytale season!

I picked raps in 7 even tho I couldnt stand the thought of a game 7, bc I thought we could win & I wanted the moment to be on home court, but couldnt imagine in my wildest dreams us getting er done in 5!

Well...it's possible!!!!
    BELIEVE!

Love this team man...what fight, gutting this one out to put these Warriors on the brink of extinction. All business. THEY WANT THAT CHIP!!

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    The Raptors totally outplayed the Warriors. No excuses can cover this gap. Wow, win one more of the next three and they're the champs!
    And WE'RE the champs

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Durant gonna play tho?
    Prollly next year....
    He is really hurt...
    If he could have even walked up and down the court without a wheel chair tonight he would have played...
    He can't go...

Christ I hope he resigns a one and one with the warriors and Leonard stays for a one and one.... sets up next years finalll
    The Healthy warriors vs the champs...

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Chris Bosh looking like bubblegum

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    gotta think some of those missed calls on GSW are going to start to even out.....
    Raps played through it with minor bitching.....
    Lets see if the whistle begins to come back to the guys in red
    Nope, calls stayed shit...... and then in the 4th they had to concede and call it fair....fuck that pleases me

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    Who would've thought we would have won both games, 2 in a row, after game two?
    Me

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    The Raptors totally outplayed the Warriors. No excuses can cover this gap. Wow, win one more of the next three and they're the champs!

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    We won 3 of 4 quarters including the 3Q by 16 points.
    I think we've only lost 3 quarters the whole series (out of 16). This could have been a sweep, if we could replay like 2 minutes of the 3rd quarter in Game 2.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    We won 3 of 4 quarters including the 3Q by 16 points.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X