Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4 FINALS (2-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 7th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #4 FINALS (2-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 7th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Golden State Warriors Starters

- Stephen Curry
    - Klay Thompson
    - Andre Iguodala
    - Draymond Green
    - Demarcus Cousins

AND NOW FOR YOUR TORONTO RAPTORS

TEAM NOTES
    • The Toronto Raptors continue the 2019 NBA Finals with Game 4 at Oracle Arena on Friday night. The Raptors are 7-17 (.292) all-time at Oracle Arena and have won back-to-back road games (regular season and playoffs) for the first time since 2000-02. Toronto is currently 5-4 on the road during the 2019 NBA Playoffs and have won at least one road game in each of their four playoff series.
    • Toronto has made 10 or more three-pointers in nine consecutive games (May 15 – Jun. 5) including 17 in Game 3 at Golden State in the NBA Finals. The only teams to make more three-pointers in an NBA Finals game are Cleveland (24 on June 9, 2017) and Golden State (18 on June 4, 2017). The Raptors are shooting .375 (127-339) over the last nine games and have a 6-3 record. Kyle Lowry leads the team shooting .453 (29-64), followed by Fred VanVleet .478 (22-46).
    • Danny Green moved into ninth place on the NBA’s career list for Finals three-pointers made, passing Michael Jordan and Manu Ginobili (42 Finals threes each). Green now has 47 Finals three-pointers. He shot 6-for-10 from three-point range in Game 3 vs. Golden State for a series-best 18 points. Green has made multiple three-pointers in three consecutive games and three-or-more six times during the 2019 playoffs.
    • Kawhi Leonard is shooting .923 (36-39) at the free throw line in the Finals vs. Golden State. His 36 free throws were the most made through the first three games of an NBA Finals series since Jerry West had 37 in the 1970 Finals. West also totaled 39 free throws through the first three games of the 1962 NBA Finals. Leonard set an NBA Finals record by shooting a perfect 16-for-16 at the free throw line in Game 2 vs. Golden State.
    • Kawhi Leonard recorded his 13th game in the post-season with 30 or more points. He led the Raptors in scoring with 30 in Game 3 at Golden State. Leonard joins Kobe Bryant (2009, 2010), LeBron James (2017, 2012) and Allen Iverson (2001) as the only players since 2000-01 to record 13 or more games with 30+ points during a playoff run. Bryant had 15 games with 30+ points during the L.A. Lakers 2009 NBA Championship run.
    • TOP SINGLE-GAME PLAYOFF SCORING PERFORMANCES: 50 – Vince Carter (May 11, 2005 vs. Philadelphia); 45 – Kawhi Leonard (Apr. 27, 2019 vs. Philadelphia); 41 – Kawhi Leonard (May 12, 2019 vs. Philadelphia); 39 – Kawhi Leonard (May 5, 2019 at Philadelphia); 39 – Chris Bosh (Apr. 26, 2008 vs. Orlando); 39 – Vince Carter (May 18, 2001 vs. Philadelphia).
    • Friday’s Game 4 will mark Toronto’s 10th straight playoff game against the top two offensive teams in the NBA this season during the regular-season – Golden State and Milwaukee. The Warriors ranked first in field goal percentage (.491) and second in points (117.1), while the Bucks were third in field goal shooting (.476) and first in points (118.1). Over the last nine games the Raptors have held both teams to a combined .426 field goal shooting percentage and 105.0 points. Toronto improved to 12-3 in the playoffs when holding opponents under .450 shooting from the field (last: Game 3 at Golden State - .396) and 10-1 when holding opponents under 100 points (last: Game 6 vs. Milwaukee - 94 points).
    • Fred VanVleet has come off the bench and contributed 10+ points in six consecutive games (May 21-Jun. 5). He is averaging 15.2 points while shooting .571 (33-58) from the field and .571 (20-35) from three-point range. The Raptors are 5-2 during the playoffs when VanVleet contributes 10+ points.
    • Kyle Lowry passed DeMar DeRozan as Toronto’s all-time playoff leader in field goals made during Game 3 at Golden State. Lowry made 8-of-16 shots in Game 3 for 23 points. He has 398 career field goals made in 70 playoff games with Toronto, passing DeRozan’s 397 field goals. Lowry is also the franchise leader in playoff scoring (1,186 points), threepointers made (152), assists (439), steals (94) and games played (70).
    Last edited by MixxAOR; Thu Jun 6, 2019, 02:15 PM.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Still no KD I guess?

Comment

Mixx god
      views from the mixx
      I was running thru the Mixx with my woes!!

hey Mr. BOARDMAN? how many more wins till we all get paid??

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Mixx Man get paid
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          Still no KD I guess?
          Read they want him to play, forget the source but was credible

Stay cool Mixx, keep us groovin

Comment

Awesome thread Mixx. Keep it rolling.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Raptors need to go out and RIP the hearts out.

Comment

Your game threads are music to my eyes Mix Man.

Comment

Comment

KD IS OUT

I guess I have to eat my hat. But it will be worth it.

Comment

Your cover for Board Man Gets Paid is an instant classic

Great job Mixx

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                        I think durant isn't playing this series. It's been mind games all along from the warriors. I thought since they were so cautious with klay that was pointing towards KD injury being worse then was let on. This is our series boys!!
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Let's get the W and run outta the Oracle arena

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I think durant isn't playing this series. It's been mind games all along from the warriors. I thought since they were so cautious with klay that was pointing towards KD injury being worse then was let on. This is our series boys!!
                            Yeah Kerr can teach a master class on basketball psychology. I mean his mentors were Phil and Pop. I never thought KD was going to play. And when Klay was a "game time decision" I laughed.. I bet they knew all along that he wasn't going out - to try and rattle the Raptors a bit.

Comment

I appreciate it guys.

Raps should come out with no mercy. Jump on them.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                              X