Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4 FINALS (2-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 7th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just saw video of KD daping his teammates post game. He has ice on his leg weird thing is it isnt on his calf. It is on his Achilles area... I dont think he tore the achilles but he could have strained it and he deffinatly wont risk returning if thats the case.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      just saw video of KD daping his teammates post game. He has ice on his leg weird thing is it isnt on his calf. It is on his Achilles area... I dont think he tore the achilles but he could have strained it and he deffinatly wont risk returning if thats the case.
      KD isn't even sitting on their bench.
      Injury is more serious.

Comment

I'll never get tired of those jazz covers
        OG is our king

Comment

Up 3-1 headed back to TO would be a dream! They got this! There's no way Klay will be 100%, it's a gettable game! We need a monster game from Kawhi soon!

Comment

Another Mixx game thread work of art. We are spoiled.

Let's keep this ride going..... 2 more to go!!!!

Comment

And too think this series should be 3-0. Raps have dominated.

Comment

Wow Report: Nets trade Crabbe to Hawks, clear space for Kyrie pursuit

Brooklyn Nets are trading guard Allen Crabbe, their No. 17 pick in the upcoming draft, and a lottery-protected 2020 first-round pick to the Atlanta Hawks for forward Taurean Prince and a 2021 second-round pick, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

Comment

If you listen to Steve Kerr after game 1 and then after the rest of the series, you can smell that there is something running under the surface at GSW. Kerr said that there was like a mental fatigue and physical issues. In fact, the amount of injuries supports this claim. Even Curry sometimes you can feel that he is not %100 ok, he looks tired many times during the game espcially when it comes to defense. At game 3, there was a position where the Raptors rebounded the ball and has a fast break, and they scored while Curry was still far back.
                  It is very clear right now that Curry will not be able to carry this team alone and if Raptors hit them hard in game 4, then this series is over.

Comment

What a dream it would be to head home with a chance to close it out on home court
                    I want Kawhi to associate Toronto with winning the chip but my heart couldn't take it in a game 7 situation lol

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      What a dream it would be to head home with a chance to close it out on home court
                      I want Kawhi to associate Toronto with winning the chip but my heart couldn't take it in a game 7 situation lol
                      Man, If this series goes to game 7, I will not only be worried, but I will also be so scared. I do not think I will able to watch that game.

Comment

Lowry says Warriors investor cursed him out multiple times

Warning: Story contains coarse language

A day after Kyle Lowry was involved in a courtside incident with Golden State Warriorsminority investor, Mark Stevens, the Toronto Raptors star revealed that Stevens did more than just shove him.

Lowry asserted Thursday that Stevens said "go fuck yourself" multiple times, according to The Atheltic's Eric Koreen. While the All-Star guard is appreciative of the support he's received from his peers and the league, Lowry called for further action against Stevens.
                        "He's not a good look for the ownership group they have," Lowry told reporters, including Ben Golliver of The Washington Post. "A guy like that showing his true class, he shouldn't be a part of our league. There's no place for that."

Shortly after Lowry spoke with the media, the NBA and the Warriors announced that Stevens has been banned from league games and team activities for one year while also fined $500,000, in a statement obtained by The Undefeated's Marc Spears. The ban is effective immediately and carries through the 2019-20 season, including next year's playoffs.

Lowry added that he has no interest in speaking with Stevens, who hasn't reached out since the altercation, per Golliver.

"I don't know him," Lowry said, according to Ann Killion of the San Francisco Chronicle. "I don't care to know him. He showed his true colors to me in that moment."

Lowry finished with 23 points, nine assists, and four rebounds as the Raptors took a 2-1 series lead Wednesday evening.

Game 4 takes place Friday at Oracle Arena.

Comment

The Raptors are 6-1 when Gasol scores in double figures this postseason

Comment

The art on the threads keep getting better. Mixx is peaking at the right time, just like the team is

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Read they want him to play, forget the source but was credible

Stay cool Mixx, keep us groovin
                              Doesn't really make sense for him to play if hes not 100%. Reinjuring himself could be bad as hes a FA. Also he may not even be there next year.

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post

Doesn't really make sense for him to play if hes not 100%. Reinjuring himself could be bad as hes a FA. Also he may not even be there next year.
                                Yeah I agree. Also they aaid hes out, wouldnt be surprised at this point if he just cant go. Especially since they said Looney may come back, they are just trying to play games

Comment

Working...
                                X