Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4 FINALS (2-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 7th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post

Yeah Kerr can teach a master class on basketball psychology. I mean his mentors were Phil and Pop. I never thought KD was going to play. And when Klay was a "game time decision" I laughed.. I bet they knew all along that he wasn't going out - to try and rattle the Raptors a bit.
    They have to try. The reality is that teams in these playoffs are afraid of Toronto's relentless, aggressive efforts. Certainly they know Toronto can be beat, they HAVE been beat, but it's scary because they just keep on coming, they don't get rattled......

Comment

Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
      Wow Report: Nets trade Crabbe to Hawks, clear space for Kyrie pursuit

Brooklyn Nets are trading guard Allen Crabbe, their No. 17 pick in the upcoming draft, and a lottery-protected 2020 first-round pick to the Atlanta Hawks for forward Taurean Prince and a 2021 second-round pick, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
      Nets finally control their own first round picks again, and immediately trade them lmao
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post

Nets finally control their own first round picks again, and immediately trade them lmao
        Think the Nets are gambling that they can lure two premiere free agents (the trade gives them the opportunity, with a bit of finagling, to sign two max free agents) which would likely mean that they'd hope that the 2020 pick would be in the mid-late 20's. If they fail to attract the big-name free agents, then there's a reasonable chance they're in the lottery - and the 2020 pick doesn't convey.

Comment

Weird. Gasol, Lowry and FVV all averaging 14.3 pts per game in the finals.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
            Oh Jesus, here comes the tin foil hat brigade again.

Comment

Max says we win the title.
              Max is the man.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqwSQaraz3U

Comment

Comment

Basketball is a round circle.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

I forget who but the next guy on the list has 12.3 pts. It’s almost as if when you divide a whole number by 3, you get a .3 decimal. Spooky

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

The ball is round. The game is 48 minutes. All the rest is pure theory.

Comment

Game day, Raptors about to shock the world. 20 point plus victory coming.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post

The ball is round. The game is 48 minutes. All the rest is pure theory.
                          As Pythagoras once said: ball don't pi.

Comment

This is awesome.

Comment

Magnificent Mixx

Comment

Listening to the fan 590 this morning on my way to work, they had a guess commentator from San Fran (can't remember who it was).

She basically said that she thinks the Warriors would want to go down 3-1, so that Durant can come back for the rest of the series, and prove they can win being down 3-1 in the playoffs.

The disrespect some of these commentators give the Raptors.

She also said about how we're just seeing "regular season Kawhi" in the finals.

Comment

Working...
                                X