Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4 FINALS (2-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 7th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post

https://www.newbalance.ca/en_ca/pd/n...ack_with_White

$40 a shirt.. thinking of buying one myself.

I'm waiting for the "He Stay" shirt though.
    He stayED shirts will be priceless ....

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post

Actually I think he is quite thoughtful and sans cliches ... the times I have heard him. If you are referring to the Pau question ...that was an eye roller from probably a rookie.
      Nah hes had a number of questions where he kind of asks it back to them, or disagrees or whatever. Hes just kind of Lowryish as golden said.

nothing wrong with it he answers thoughtfully, probably just kind of an abrasive personality

on the flip side too, Kawhi is incredibly good at the media thing. Dry humor, humble, always makes sure not to have any bulletin board material, credits his teammates. He hasnt slipped up once
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Nah hes had a number of questions where he kind of asks it back to them, or disagrees or whatever. Hes just kind of Lowryish as golden said.

nothing wrong with it he answers thoughtfully, probably just kind of an abrasive personality

on the flip side too, Kawhi is incredibly good at the media thing. Dry humor, humble, always makes sure not to have any bulletin board material, credits his teammates. He hasnt slipped up once
        Re Kawhi, true ... but he did leave Norman hanging in that phone vid ...not returning the fist-bump .. lol. The guy is just so zen focused it seems.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          Kevin Durant will not play in the finals. No way he risks further injury. Bigger immediate issue for GSW is Klay's ability to play. Raptors have an opportunity to put a stranglehold on this series tonight.

Comment

That Drake and McGregor picture gives me the heebie jeebies.

Here is a classic for some good luck to balance it out.

Comment

Im going on a trip to Germany next Wednesday. If raps will be leading series or have already won it, i will spend all my trip wearing Kawhi jerseys. Let all Germany know who is Raptors super fan in Europe! 😀

Comment

Well boys and girls, I dunno about you but I'm thinking this one is a DUBYA
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Cookies and Cream ice cream at the ready....go Raps!

Comment

Gotta come out like Khabib.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

that avatar though...my man
                      credit to the artist
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Tmac2darak wrote: View Post

You know if we win we'll have Brothers, Foster & Davis for game 5.
                        I'm sure Brothers will not ref in Toronto again this series.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Gotta come out like Khabib.
                          I love Khabib, he makes championship-type talent like RDA, Edson, Al, Conor, Johnson, etc.. look like amateurs. I can't wait to see him against Dustin in Sept. Going to be a great fight!
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

I lowkey wish the game was at 7. Gotta wait so long
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

man the game threads have been awesome this playoff run. well done.

unfortunately won't catch this one live as i will be on a plane home while it's happening. hopefully can avoid spoilers and will watch on PVR at my folks house when i get in late tonight.

fortunately the reason for my trip is to go to game 5 with the old man and i'm fuckin beyond pumped!

Comment

chris wrote: View Post
                                man the game threads have been awesome this playoff run. well done.

unfortunately won't catch this one live as i will be on a plane home while it's happening. hopefully can avoid spoilers and will watch on PVR at my folks house when i get in late tonight.

fortunately the reason for my trip is to go to game 5 with the old man and i'm fuckin beyond pumped!
                                Excited for you dude! Post some pics in the next thread if you get a chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X