Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4 FINALS (2-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 7th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with all the iso Siakam bullshit? are u kidding me?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This game will be decided by who heats up more: the Raptors or Curry
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Down 4 at halftime despite our horrible shooting. We gotta come out hard.

Comment

• all in all thats a good half. cant ask for much more on the road vs a desprate team. Klay will get tired as the game wears on and steph doesn't have his shot going tonight. I like our chances.
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Curry is silent. I feel like he will get his in a 2nd half.

Comment

• Glass half full. We held Golden State to 46 points for first half. P.S. we shot crap and will only get better.

Comment

• The problem with this team is they so many up and down guys. Kawhi is the ONLY consistent performer they have.

You don't know what you're going to get from Gasol, Siakam, Lowry, Green, VanVleet, Ibaka...every night.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GSW are tired and we are tired too, but some of their players are playing through injury, we need to deliver, we have no excuse.

Comment

• Dzykei wrote: View Post
                    Curry is silent. I feel like he will get his in a 2nd half.
                    Not if my Curry voodoo doll has anything to say about it.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      2 of 17 and down only 4, that is amazing.

Also great to hold them to 46 at home.
                      Warriors can't be feeling good. They're exerting maximum effort on defense and barely scratching out a 2 possession lead.

Comment

• Low assists are function of not making ant fucking shots. 3 point rate 11.8%. 34% FG. Great defense. Disappointing offense.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Not if my Curry voodoo doll has anything to say about it.
                          Scraptor finds a way to perform even when he doesnt create threads

Comment

• Keep working to get open looks Raps! They will start falling. Defense by and large is fantastic and the effort level is sustainable. MA FUZZY CHEF will be serving up some of that beef cockadoodledoo this 2nd half

Comment

• Raptors need to do a better job of taking advantage of the high double-team on Kawhi. He's passing out of it faster, but then other guys (like Siakam) slow it down rather than exploit the 4-on-3 advantage and the Warriors quickly recover.

Comment

• I cant look at Green's face. He is the most hated person in Lithuania after he injured JV.

Comment

Working...
                                X