Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4 FINALS (2-1) Raptors @ Warriors June 7th, 2019 at 9:00pm in Oracle Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The defense has been fantastic. Even when our offense isn't clicking the D is keeping us in it. And we're doing this against the greatest offense of the modern era!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            What a WARRIOR!!! Oops I mean Raptor

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Not really, ... I'm trying.. was running around in the crowds after the Jurassic Park madness, then met with long time friends for drinks. It's all happening so fast and even though I truly believed this was possible the moment Masai acquired Kawhi... it's still hard to comprehend. Wanna find a way to make sure I really process it fully. That said, IF we get one more win, I can process it for literally the rest of my life.

edit: I don't have kids, and may never, but I imagine the feeling may be somewhat similar to seeing them grow and reach milestones and having it all go so quickly. As the soap opera says "like sands through the hour glass, these are the days of our lives."

One.

More.

Win.

Please.
              We will need your best gifs for good luck. All hands on deck for next game!
              OG is our king

Comment

• I can’t believe this is actually happening
                OG is our king

Comment

• Series ain't over yet.

Comment

• Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I've been growing my nipple hair all my life brotha!
                      Wait, people trim their nipple hair? We're finally at the point of too much sharing on this site ....

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Did the Leafs sign a new forward?!

Comment

• Dzykei wrote: View Post
                          If we step on the Warriors throat early in G5, how many warriors players will get ejected from the game out of frustration?
                          I honestly don't think they'd have the energy/desire to get ejected. Other than Green, I think they'd just roll over....Everyone from Kerr to Curry sounds more like they're trying to say all the right things but don't believe it

Comment

• Shaq, Kenny and CWeb all call out Generic Sports Show Host Guy when he tries to write this game off as the Warriors were just tired, so it doesn't count.

LOL and Shaq wonders why security hasn't tossed out these 2K Raptors fans like 40 minutes after the game as they continue to act like the lovable loud lunatic Raptors fans are. No fans in the league are better than Raptors fans, we took the undisputed crown last night. Now its time for the boys to take the NBA title on Monday night.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Did the Leafs sign a new forward?!
                              Nah leaf forwards are soft skilled players

Comment

• I'm going to have to call in sick on Tuesday if the Raps can hold off the Warriors on Monday. I don't think I can sleep at all if they win.

Comment

Working...
                                X